flood light good for growing??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not if it's a mercury vapor. The only lights you should use are Fluoros, HPS, MH and LEDs(very expensive).

exactly....i dont wanna spend millions of dollars just to grow 1 plant,i dunno what mercury vapor is but i can describe this light for you....

it says 120w 120v af GE appliance

http://www.idealtruevalue.com/servlet/the-63849/Detail
^^^^ go here thats exactly what the light is....will it work? it says it puts out 1350 lumens

120w and 1350 lumens?!? No...this will not work.

it wont even work better then my 1 cfl i got on my plant now????

mutt thanks but i already have a 6 pack of those lights and only 2 lamps......1 is supporting the 1 cfl i have over my plant now and this other lamp was gonna hold that light i posted but im probly just gonna end up putting a cfl bulb in it if that 1 is worst then 2 cfl's

killersmoke said:
120w 120v flood light...good for growing 1 plant???

I just found the bulb on Sylvania's website. It's an Incandescent Flood light.

No, it will not work.

thank you,i guess im just gonna have to use this other lamp to hold another 26w cfl...thats 2 cfl's so far if i buy another 2 lamps and make it 4 cfl's it should be an alright grow right??i just dont wanna waist all this time and not get a fair amount of bud i will be happy with a 1/2 ounce think ill get it??

Latest posts

Back