Flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_riz

Reaction score
Was just wondering if people were willing to give there views on flowering..

Our 3 infants are virging on 3 weeks old and (despite previous complications) are now looking very healthy, well at least 2 of them, the third ones stalk is no way near as strong but the root system looks to be the best, strangely... there are already multiple nodes and split branches developing nicely, and they stand roughly at 6 inches.

Anyway, the sooner we flower could possibly be for the better as far as circumstances, and i know plants will increase in size when flowering but im not too sure how much..

We run an HPS 400watt light which as far as im aware is one of the best you can use for flowering, how much in size will i be expecting plants to increase in the flowering period?? also when is the earliest i could flower them making it worth the yield..?

would appreciate any input anyone has to offer,

cheers
riz :afroweed:

What you are looking for are alternating nodes which takes about 6 to 8 weeks give or take depending on the strain. This is a sign that your plant is mature and ready for flower. You can expect your plant to stretch between 1 and 2 feet in flower depending on the strain.

nice, ill take some pictures when i think there ready and get some opinions hopefully

here are those pictures...

1.jpg

This is the one closest to the pump

2.jpg

stalks are looking strog :):)

Latest posts

Back