Foods you dig that nobody else does

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YYZ Skinhead said:
Everyone is probably hungry after seeing that grill action going on in post #18.

Sorry ifin I caused yual any grief with yual diets and stuff. Aim to make friends not loss en. Food be a true comfort no matter were yu b.

BWD

No grief, we are all BUDS here. That grill just looks tasty is all. I love wild mushrooms--something else I eat that nobody I know will eat.

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Spirit to all

sorry ifin I stepped out of turn

BWD
You never stepped out of turn. All your posts are relevant to the topic. Besides, people who can live off the land are awesome. Jump back in to the thread thingy.

YYZ Skinhead said:
You never stepped out of turn. All your posts are relevant to the topic. Besides, people who can live off the land are awesome. Jump back in to the thread thingy.

Thank yual its a thing to fit in when yur different. Mighty abliged friend.

BWD

deer roast, some peker head morells and a freshly picked polk green salad mmmm mmm sounds so good

Love deer, moose too to look at me yual think I eat bear lots but fur some reason only be eatin bear in jerky form not big fan any other way just me tastes I reckon. Love all sorts other critters too. Thanks for sharin yur pallets made me hungry.

BWD

raw oysters.... frog legs..... crayfish..... fresh mullet..... grits:D

Grower13 said:
raw oysters.... frog legs..... crayfish..... fresh mullet..... grits:D

Dang be hatin this thread! Frog legs now got me all hopin spring be gettin here quick skillet fried frog legs cold beer and a nice view be all a man needs. Man I better lay off the pipe and thisin here thread havin me gain 5 pounds since I joined this here site.

BWD

Latest posts

Back