for the record, Vertical growing, you WILL NEVER yield more than this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these weights wet hanging bud? if so then my one 400 nets that horizontal in soil containers. (now if it's dry weight, i'm interested)...

people confuse me when they start stating weights, and never say whether wet or dry, cured weight, so i can only assume this would be wet weight?...

this equals one pound once dryed...it's honed to grow a pound every run,w/o training...thats a gram per watt with one 400hps. (a pic is worth a thousand words)...

we work on what we can visually see for the most part. the rest is from experience. nothing like a nice visual! no pics=no credit. lol...

someones gotta bust you're chops...lol:p ...(show me the pics!!!)...

103_3778.jpg

103_3779.jpg

Hi Irish heathrobinsons was cured bud.
Nice haul imho and yours look very nice indeed too.
T4

i dont understand why anyone would even weigh it wet? what would be the point.

:yeahthat: I quit weighing mine wet this last grow. I know that what ever it weighs wet it will weigh a quarter of that when dried. So why weigh it wet.

dman1234 said:
i dont understand why anyone would even weigh it wet? what would be the point.

Thank you.

It's not even possible for me to prove it. I can say whatever the he'll I want.

It's the fact that I have finally achieved that weight after years of learning that should intrigue you (Irish), and I've been working up to it.

Again please read a book. I can't grow for anyone. I achieved what has already been done before, why jump me?

not jumping you j, just hard to chew on what i can't see...show me some pics, and we'll discuss vert grows. i am all ears and eyes...

even if this had been in advanced techniques, i would still question 'anyone' with no pics, making that claim. don't take it personal. it's an mj site and i'll say it again, a pic is worth a thousand words...no pic. no credit. thats a pretty simple rule of thumb on all mj sites i've visited. it is a civil request to want to see the pics, and i asked in a civil manner...

Smoke a bowl guys,,starten to sound like the Casey Anthony case.;)

Get a room you two
lol
nah jesting im with ya irish on this no pics no proof.
T4

Do we need vert pics? I have done everything from 12k watts, 18 plants, 2.5lb's per site and 4k watts, 45 plants, 3.5oz per site. Believe that.

The point is I could show you anything and call it that. I'm anything but a liar or fibber, ok it wasn't exactly 3.5, e actual weight if you wanna get nitty was closer 3lbs 5oz, you know what, let's just close this thread and call Jbonez full of it, I didnt create the thread to bicker, my point was that if you turn your light 90 degrees left or right you will yield more, and I personally can't justify the grow without you coming to the grow. The fact is no one puts into growing what I do, it's cool when "Heath Robinson" proves it can be done But u question me?

Get in line for advice, I taught half the growers in Atlanta how to"get like me"

I'm done on this thread and rooks that think I can post a pick to prove weight, seriously guys wake up, pics prove nothing. My rep here isn't what I thought.

J it the way your attitude comes across it always reads like you are saying your way is better than everyone elses.

If you taught "half of Atlanta" how to grow ask Dave the turd if he can out grow the Coal Mountain Boy? He'll know who and what I'm talking about.

pics prove nothing
no but they speak volumes.

I didnt create the thread to bicker
but you are the one just saying profoundly rude things.

Get in line for advice, I taught half the growers in Atlanta how to"get like me"

I'm not going tit for tat with anyone, I'm certainly no rookie and doubt it would be a good idea.
I perceive that as a threat.

I'm done on this thread and rooks that think I can post a pick to prove weight, seriously guys wake up,
Picking on what you call "rookies" Sounds very insulting.
And this is why I am rarely on this site,
if you hate it so much why are you still here?
No one can challenge this and there is nothing to prove when it's a known fact.
So you are god and we must trust you

My rep here isn't what I thought
rep is earned by not just your ability to grow. it is earned how you treat others.
Others have asked not for verification but information including pics.
You are asking others to do "what you say" or you get insulted and post as if we slighted you. When in fact people are QUESTIONING you NOT insulting you. It is you that tends to get really defensive. Then starts badgering, getting aggressive, and rude when anyone questions your statements.
Vert is no big new method. It's what ever works.

ozzydiodude said:
J it the way your attitude comes across it always reads like you are saying your way is better than everyone elses.

:yeahthat:

Don't demand my respect, earn it.....with action, kind words and giving to the community! If you're "all that", people will be happy to learn from you...but don't talk down to me or I'll just see you as a loudmouth knowitall deserving ignored.

I'm an arse, but I try to help.... ;)

Mutt said:
rep is earned by not just your ability to grow. it is earned how you treat others.
Others have asked not for verification but information including pics.
You are asking others to do "what you say" or you get insulted and post as if we slighted you. When in fact people are QUESTIONING you NOT insulting you. It is you that tends to get really defensive. Then starts badgering, getting aggressive, and rude when anyone questions your statements.
Vert is no big new method. It's what ever works.

Mutt beat me to it...well said, my friend!!

Latest posts

Back