Fruity flavored Sativas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The better strains for flavor in the sativa category are all, in my opinion, crosses.

Haze x Blueberry
Haze x Mango

etc.

Sorry I can't help you with more readily available strains, but i've been wondering this myself!

Nope. :D

I've heard good things about the haze and bueberry mix. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Only sativas I have are Hawaiin Snow, and Arjan #2 don't know if they are fruity though I naven't grown or smoked them yet.

The Sativa I have in flower now, (Highgrade Seeds Purple Cindy) has an amazingly fruity aroma. I'm not sure how to describe it. Pineapple-Mango. Very refreshing, and very noticable when my cheesy DIY filter pops off the exhaust.

How about Dutch Dragon, mostly sativa (75%) fruity and sweet is the description...Paradise Seeds. I'm look through my catalogues if anything else pops out I'll post it.

I never grew this nor did I know it was a sativa type. I smoke it every now and again, I have a friend that grows it...never seen his grow room another big no no anyways he grows it I smoke it sometimes and everytime I smoke it I get high as a kite and it tastes great.

After browsing around just a bit, it seems as though the hawaiin strains are the way to go for fruity taste in a true stretchy sativa. I guess I could also reccommend a few purple strains, but those are just nummy as opposed to a particular "fruity" taste.

I've never seen a Double strawberry diesel Mass producer, but it sounds fantastic! Any more information on this strain?

massproducer said:
Snuggles- There are 2 different Strawberry desiel's, sagarmatha's and Rez's...
Sag's is strongly indica, but Rez's double strawberry desiel were breed to grow and smoke like his sour desiel, but to smell and taste like the strawberry cough from dutch passion.

It is a real winner, strong sativa genetics, with a hint of indica.

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=78&products_id=1630

Rezdog all the way for my buddy...I am a fan BTW. Maybe he will give me a cutting...hmmmm

massproducer said:
Snuggles- There are 2 different Strawberry desiel's, sagarmatha's and Rez's...
Sag's is strongly indica, but Rez's double strawberry desiel were breed to grow and smoke like his sour desiel, but to smell and taste like the strawberry cough from dutch passion.

It is a real winner, strong sativa genetics, with a hint of indica.

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=78&products_id=1630
Have you ordered from Gypsy before? How's the service?

i have Dutch Passion Strawberry cough feminised from dr.chronic and i live in the states.. All beans cracked and grew perfect all girls no freeks.. Have not smoked it yet but cant wait. My baby is 15 days into flower... Smells fantastic... Fruitiest ganja iv ever smelled..

bombbudpuffa said:
Have you ordered from Gypsy before? How's the service?

Yeah I have ordered from gypsy a bunch of times, because there and seedbay are like the only places for me to get Rez's seeds. The service is rather good and they usually get my beans to me within 2 weeks

Latest posts

Back