FULL room, like damn!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whojabless

Reaction score
whatcha think?

Photo 131.jpg

Photo 136.jpg

nice stuff,very nice, but why so crowded when you have so much more room in there?

F&%kin' A man, f&%kin' A...

1. This is the most simple of rules. There are filters in place to block the usage of many words that are considered to be unacceptable in polite conversation. If you notice that a word you've typed is replaced by asterisks, then it is one of these words. Please reconstruct your post to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the word that was blocked. Adding spaces or other characters to the filtered word is not acceptable here. If you attempt to bypass the filter by using any means, it's a direct act against the rules of this site. The Moderators will generally only delete the word itself from your post. However, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

You're making us all jealous now. Those look great!

Do you think you'll have enough smoke?

I think you are wasting light. Too many over such a small area. Those lights would be better off over thier own are instead of placing 2 over a 4x4 area, imo. You can acheive the same canopy and actually even bugger with less light.

I am cutting down a MONSTER BubbaKush grow today, I will take pics and u can see what I mean.

NorCalHal said:
I think you are wasting light. Too many over such a small area. Those lights would be better off over thier own are instead of placing 2 over a 4x4 area, imo. You can acheive the same canopy and actually even bugger with less light.

I am cutting down a MONSTER BubbaKush grow today, I will take pics and u can see what I mean.

I was thinking the same thing. Also, the lights are really quite a long ways away from the canopy.

Oh, Hal, I wanna see your big bud.....:hubba:

NorCalHal said:

I dunno more light = always better....so I dunno what your talking about. Overcrouded....yes perhaps, I had no Idea they were going to bush out this much. Next time its gonna be 8 or 9 plants per tray instead of 15. Plants are bubba kush, lavender kush, and purple kush....its gonna be quite a purple canopy. happy growing

Thats a commercial grow. People like that ruin it for the Med users. Who needs 6 or 8 Lights for medicinal purposes? Lame.

mendo local said:
Thats a commercial grow. People like that ruin it for the Med users. Who needs 6 or 8 Lights for medicinal purposes? Lame.

I don't know why your hating on the guy if you don't even know the wattage of his lamps :confused2: or whether or not he's even in a medical mj state

he could very possibly be using 6 400 watt's to get a better canopy, they are pretty close together so maybe he thought 6 400 watts would do a better job than 2 1000 watts... and that my friend is FAR from a commercial grow.

OR i could be completely wrong in which case he IS wasting light and is still pretty far from "commercial"

nice room man, i hope to be setting something similar up soon :bongin:

im thinking exactly what you said. LIKE DAMN! lol. nice man. cant wait to see the end results so i can get even more jealous haha

Not all of us are medical patients....

If you don't consider the bud sold at clubs/coops to be commercial you need to revisit the definition of commercial.

There is a HUGE difference between a For-Profit(nonviolent, non shady, professional) grow, and a Cartel/gang run enterprise.

Latest posts

Back