Fun For the Whole Family

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

Try This Game!

Supplies Needed:
* 1 box of Tissues
* Camo gear
* Imgaination

How To Play:
* Put on your camo and head to your favorite public place or play even at home.

* Rip up Tissues into fairly small pieces crummble into a ball and shove up one side of ur nose.

* Run about or crawl strategically and cry out phrases like "Stand and Deliever" "Fire!" "Enemy Sighted" whilst shooting balls of rolled up tissue from your nose.

* You can also use a method while not firing at your target by talking on your pretend walkie talkie.

Enjoy Your First Game of "Snot-Shot"... Play With Family, Play with Friends... Fun for the Whole Planet..

WARNING: My Cause Suffocation if not properly performed... And I am not liable if you hurt yourself.. or get slapped.

Pranic:
I needed a pick me up this morning.
I must say that for whatever reason. Your game idea just brought me to intense laughter.
I do not know about anyone else but to me... THAT'S FUNNY!
Thanks.

pranicfever said:
* Rip up Tissues into fairly small pieces crummble into a ball and shove up one side of ur nose.

No offense Pranic, but I get the flu enough without someone winging there germs at me out their nose. that is a little too gross for me. I'll stick to paintball.
but Ogof is right that is pretty funny.

Mutt it wouldn't be so fun with out the grossness.. hahaha...
Thanks Stoney... It's something it comes natural.. hahaha
Yw ogof, glad it cheered you up :)

damn, thats a joke, so yeah, um, this is akward...*stop looking at me!*

yes i still play this game.. had to bring it back

Latest posts

Back