Funny video of college stoner smokathon with guest appearance by AUTHORITY FIGURE!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
http://www.videosift.com/video/Who-said-stoners-are-too-lazy-to-run

Oh man, I suggest everyone in college do this, great way to tell the man to go eat some :holysheep:.

I love how the security dude is the slow one while the stoners jet like there's no tommorow. I bet you when the wall of smoke hit him he got a contact and a little confused.

Hell even people in High School should do this, it's so great. Really is.

Haha... Man, when I was watching it first I was trying to figure out exactly what I was supposed to be looking at... Then BAM. Everyone jetted out. I wish I was there!!!

DLtoker said:
Haha... Man, when I was watching it first I was trying to figure out exactly what I was supposed to be looking at... Then BAM. Everyone jetted out. I wish I was there!!!

Ditto, I love how the big smoke cloud stands still a sec after tent falls.

whew, that cloud of smoke was huge. :holysheep:

that was killer.......he didn't know who to chase! i had no idea so many people were in there LOL! i think it scared him more when they bolted LOL :shocked:

lmao, I think the cameraman's reaction was funny as hell.

I remember when the last year of High School, My 4 friends and I were sitting in a car, smoken on some, Joints I brought to school and that day I had 80 Joint to sell at 2 bucks a Hoot
So anyway we had that car so smoked up that it was Foggy in there and then my 1 class teacher pulled right in front of us and parked his car and got out and we had seen him we ROLLED our windows Down and it was like he was so amased that there was that much smoke coming out.
I thouht for sure we was BUSTED and nothing came of it, so by the time we went to class he stopped us and said he didn't think there was that much pot smoke that one person should have intill he seen the 4 of us roll out of that car..
Ever since then He was the Koolest Teacher we had!! I think he smoked but he didn't show it...
Those was the days when smoke was ALOT CHEAPPPERRR!!!!!
4 fingure for 25 Bucks and that depends on WHO fingures it was the BIGGER the fingures the HAPPIER we WAS!!:woohoo:

Dizoelio said:
I love how the security dude is the slow one while the stoners jet like there's no tommorow. I bet you when the wall of smoke hit him he got a contact and a little confused.

Hell even people in High School should do this, it's so great. Really is.

That guy deserved every cent of the $8.25 per hour the Campus Police are paying him. :cop:

Confused? Ya think? lol I could see the thought bubble over his head: "What's under there?...I think I read about this on the Homeland Security website...I'll just have a little peak..."

Dz this was high-larious, thanks for posting it.

Latest posts

Back