GD's CO2 continued

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
continued from http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59046
:icon_smile: Figured it was best to continue my co2 grow here as a journal.

Got some pics of my new 1000 watt light and hood and my Minigen
The minigen really puts out some moisture so I got a Sentinal svc-2 with remote humidity/temp monitor, heat/cool and humidify/dehumidify outlets this thing really rocks.

It will shift my dampers and evacuate the tent on either temp or humidity
Humidity set at 55 rh and running at 88 deg set at 90f.

IMG_1008.JPG

IMG_1003.JPG

IMG_0995.JPG

IMG_1006.JPG

IMG_1001.JPG

Looking good. You're changing up everything this run.

Plants seem to be loving the new set up (though I've seen big plants from you before). What ppm you running? How often does the unit need to kick on to maintain it?

BBFan said:
Looking good. You're changing up everything this run.

Plants seem to be loving the new set up (though I've seen big plants from you before). What ppm you running? How often does the unit need to kick on to maintain it?

Thxs BBFan
Yea almost everything is new, much less primative.

The Co2 burner runs about 90 seconds every 8 min.
The tent is going thru alot of venting cycles to maintain either temp or humidity so the burner is working alot.
Still on my first 30# propane tank and there lots left.

Using GH 3 part with kool bloom, diamond nectar, sweet, silica blast and sub culture for fun. 1600-1800 ppm

looking nice GD :aok:

Growdude said:
Thxs BBFan
Yea almost everything is new, much less primative.

The Co2 burner runs about 90 seconds every 8 min.
The tent is going thru alot of venting cycles to maintain either temp or humidity so the burner is working alot.
Still on my first 30# propane tank and there lots left.

Using GH 3 part with kool bloom, diamond nectar, sweet, silica blast and sub culture for fun. 1600-1800 ppm

Yeah, even the light is upgraded. Nice. Those 3 ought to produce pretty big.

I was asking about the ppm's on the co2. You up around 1500? And is the fan at the floor helping recirculate the co2?

BBFan said:
Yeah, even the light is upgraded. Nice. Those 3 ought to produce pretty big.

I was asking about the ppm's on the co2. You up around 1500? And is the fan at the floor helping recirculate the co2?

I dont think im going to get much from that 3rd plant, looks like 2 buds trying to reach out of there.

But Yes the Co2 is set at 1451+ cant really change it on this http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=179641&d=1320587255

As you said so much has changed on this grow its hard to evaluate the Co2
Next grow im getting a bucket style ebb n flow set up as well, probably the Titan flo n gro. So it will be hard to tell then either.

But Im happy so far with the results, I was worried these 2 plants would not supply enough till my next harvest but it looks to be about the same.

Thanks for take'in a look

I know I keep a lazy journal but thought I would at least show the outcome.

Cant believe how much WW I got fom just one plant.
The kush did as well as expected for one plant being crowded out by the widow.

The kush looks like what I like to call "coated in jewels"

Pics show whats left, all the "good buds" on the wire and a shot of just the kush at the end of the wire.

032.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

trillions of atoms said:
schweet!!! i know its old thread but it looks good!!!!!!!!

:D

Thanks TOA
Glad your still around.

Bet the next time someone sleeps in that bed it will smell awesome!

Bam!!! Nice haul. Old thread so I bet that has long since been smoked. :) Would have been awesome if Guy on the couch (Steven Wright) was in that bed when you took that pic. :D

Latest posts

Back