gettin stoned while sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfriend

ganja farmer
Reaction score
yea i have a cold. i hope its not the flu cause that would be wack. how do you go about getting stoned with cold symptoms? bong hits just make my headache worse. im not at all hungry so i dont think i could force down edibles, and tinctures from the dispensary simply dont do anything.

But not being able to smoke all this dank sour d is almost worse than the cold itself. any ideas?

I can come over and help with smokeing it...:giggle:

how about a pipe and small hits..i know when i was ill big bong rips was no good...but was able to take small hits with pipe...hope this helps..and Get well soon...im a smoke all you sour D:rofl:

when sick I drink hot tea with honey or cocoa if you prefer...wear warm clothes and try a vaporizer if you can afford one...they have em on ebay. also try to find some smooth kush bud so it doesnt choke you up.

oh the tea should be pot tea lol...trust me.

thanks 2dog, goin to try that tea. i have a box vape but i thought it would worsen the cough, though i guess it cant be worse than fat bong rips lol.

and im switching out the sour d for some bubba kush:cool:

tell me how it works out for ya...hope you feel better ;)

Whats up greenfriend, hope you feel better bro!

Worse comes to worse man, eat an 1/8th and enjoy the ride!

I don't like smoking while sick, seems to always make me feel worse.

Hope you feel better real soon.

I wld go vape..you don't even feel like you are "smoking"...

Latest posts

Back