getting vape..got questions???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weedmasta

I just Love it!!!
Reaction score
like the title says im looking to get a vape and i dnt want to spend much on since i really enjoy the act of puffing. i was wondering was this a good deal (link below). and what temp do i need to run it at to make it the most effective?? thanks

hxxp://cgi.ebay.com/EASY-VAPE-DIGITAL-VAPORIZER-FREE-4-PC-GRINDER-HERBAL-/190455883502?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c580e26ee

All I can say is you get what you pay for. Seems really cheep for a quality product, let us know how it turns out if you purchase it.

DO NOT get that. It does not display current temp ONLY SET TEMP.

Purchase the Vapor Prince version. You will enjoy this style if you like to puff.

355 degrees n ur golden

i looked into that vapor prince and the reviews didnt look to good. im jus going to go to my local head shop they have some nice vapes, even though they are pricier than online. and would anyone have a recomedation for the portable kind. thanks again

Hi Weedmasta,
I know lots of people here have and love the DaBuddah. I don't have that one. I was like you and went to the local head shop. I ended up with a Vapir One, i like it, BUT, i would look for one that has an "off" for the fan. Mine doesn't.
Kushman is right about the set vs current temp. You need to be able to set it. There is a learning curve with vapes, took me a few days. But do your homework first. You do get what ya pay for. I paid 200.00 and it works for me. I got mine when this site was down so didn't know about da buddha. Good luck.

You can get a power pack for the V-Tower so it is portable as well.

There was a thread a few days back about this as well. The best piece of advice I think from that thread is to make sure it has a ceramic heating element. If it does not you will be unhappy with your product and it will most likely burn out fairly fast.

thank u guys for the info.. i really appreciate it

Rosebud said:
There is a learning curve with vapes, took me a few days. But do your homework first. You do get what ya pay for. I paid 200.00 and it works for me. I got mine when this site was down so didn't know about da buddha. Good luck.

yes i think im going to have to learn how to use them because honestly, i dnt know anyone with one and ive also never used one.. so if anybody could post a link on how to use it or anything in that nature it would be helpful so i wont screw it up before using it properly

I really enjoy my

DaBuddha :)

When you get one it will be rather self explanatory, they do come with directions. All you need to do is dial in the heat and you are good to go. I new nothing about them until I purchased one and was using it minutes after getting it home.

So you got it? Congrats. I take it you like it? good, very good.

Hi,
I only vape and I totally LOVE the Magic Flight Launch Box! It is small and portable and it works super great! Runs on batteries which come fully charged with the product along with a charger. They have a lifetime warranty on it, as well. Excellent customer service and they ship quick. I got mine within 3 days of purchase. Totally worth the money. ]. (I think that's right, google M.F.L.B. if not. The site has 3 s in the URL address. They are awesome and you can get a Launch Box for around $100 bucks. I wasn't sure about it, but I did not have the money for the super vaporizers like the Volcano, and I wanted something I could take with me on the go. I researched it and the Launch Box had excellent reviews under the category of "best portable vape." Check it out. Good luck and happy puffin!

^^^^THAT!

The Magic Flight Launch Box is the best portable vape.

The best at home vape, IMO is the Digital Volcano.

I was working on a receipe for a solution to use in a e-cig until I found that my e-cig was defective. I'm now looking for a e-cig that have empty cartrages that you can fill like the one I had but built better. What I like about the e-cig is that it is small, easily carried and discrete when using. The solution should be easy to put together as THC is soluble in the glycol that is used and bottles of it can be purchased for mixing your own solution for nicotine already. Once I have it perfected I will put up instructions on a seperate post.

I have used both the Volcano and Extreme,,I cant tell the difference ,,,,,,EXCEPT for the price.

pcduck said:
I really enjoy my

DaBuddha :)

Thanks PCD.. I read yer earlier remarks about this a couple weeks ago, and think this is what I will do as well. At my age, one would think I'd have learned a long time ago about false economy ;) OK, I get it :)

And $2oo is really not that much $$

Cheers,

weedmasta, google - vapor brothers look at their hands free vaporizer, its the best on the market ,ceramic bulb, life time warranty, read reviews... love mine ,vaping 10 times better than toking!!!

well guys thanks i decided to go with the da buddah.. just orderd it and cant wait. i have to smoke out side for certain reasons. but now its gonna be a differnt story. going to toke up watchin sport(sc)enter

Latest posts

Back