Good Morning All I have some important News I am not who I say I am.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

ROSTERMAN

Ok here goes , this is hard for me to do but I must tell the truth, I am really an Alien sent here from the Planet
Nomaroora , it is just a few lightyears from Earth, We are a superior Race and I was sent to determine if the Human Race was worth saving
Your Planet is scheduled to be destroyed as we have done to other sub standard Races many times before. I am here to tell all of your to get your affairs in order,
We urge you to gather and Love other members of your Race, I am sorry but I have reach the conclusion that your Race is now worthy of becoming part of the Intergalactic Union and will be totally immolated in 24 hrs.
I do so appreciated all the Great info on the wonderful herb called Ganja, yes will will be saving many fine examples to bring back home.
Live Long and Prosper.
Rostteriian

Last edited by a moderator:
april-fools-day.gif

By God you ARE an alien. That's going to be a problem 'cause I am too but we are not the same. My ppl have worked patiently for centuries to get these chumps growing and smoking ganja all day to make them happy and docile so we can enslave them. And we don't take kindly to aliens from your part of the galaxy blowing in here with a plan to fry our new slavedorks that are almost ready for harvesting. Maybe you should go fry the Slush Pigs of Rigel 3. They swim in an ocean of methane slush, that should make a nice pretty badda-boom for you guys to enjoy. We'll give you a couple kegs of beer to take with you and make a party of it.

Latest posts

Back