Google Trick [Super Cool]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricko

HEADLY
Reaction score
Google Trick [Super Cool] and [Super Trippy]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try this out.....
1. Go to Google
2. Click images
3. Type "flowers, cars, bikes" or any other word.
4. You will get a page full of images
5. Then copy & paste the script below into the address bar and and hit enter.
javascript:R= 0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images ; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i<DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math. sin(R*x1+ i*x2+x3)* x4+x5; DIS.top=Math. cos(R*y1+ i*y2+y3)* y4+y5}R++ }setInterval('A()',5); void(0)

Uhhhhhhhh.... Why? :bolt: Is it supposed to tell you what my credit card # is or something? That sounds kinda gay to me.

its just a cool trick and it is completely harmless sheeese:rolleyes:

Whoa, that's freaky. How did you ever figure this out???

im computer tech dumb so i guess its cool, it makes the pic's move around the screen.

Pretty kool I have never seen that before,

It turns all the pics into a serpentining snake of images... I think I need to have a few hits of some better bud to make it more interesting...:cool:

Sorry Ricko, I withdraw my previous statement Just can't be too careful, ya know? After all, you did only have 4 posts;) Pretty cool trick, too.

Peace

nvthis said:
Sorry Ricko, I withdraw my previous statement Just can't be too careful, ya know? After all, you did only have 4 posts;) Pretty cool trick, too.

Peace
No sweat bruv:cool: I hear ya, lots of strange things happen over the net:aok::smoke1:

Latest posts

Back