Grow tent material

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowl Destroyer

"Just one hit"
Reaction score
Sup MP, I got a question for ya'll.

I'm in the process of designing my grow room, and pretty much have this one room in my house cleaned out. It is a laundry room tucked inside the middle of my basement. Since it was an old laundry room, it has a 4" dryer duct taht leads right outside. I plan on hooking up an exhaust fan to this.

But anyways, the laundry room is below some stairs. There is a 2' x 10' area directly below the stairs, that slants down to the floor. I want to grow in this area.

So here's my question!!!

If I want to conceal the light in this cubby area, what material could I use to cover the hole?

It will need to have the exhaust duct run through it, but I can't think of any materials besides blue tarp or a black curtain...

i would put up plywood or sheet rock.i don't know exactly whay ya talking about.pis would help.i use a dryer vent to draw cold air into my grow and vent into the basement myself.

Just wondering, would Panda Film be better to use than Flat White Paint?

I would try and seal the entire area with silicone before i would paint or hang film. do you need to construct a wall to enclose it or do you want it open?

Latest posts

Back