growing og, pre 98 kushes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mslady_1983

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody would help me with growing kushes. i have 4x4 grow room with 1000 watt hps. fox farm nutes. Oscillating fans. Ph is 6.3. I guess my question is. How long to veg and train her to get best yield. Please help. just finished a grow and by week 5., leaves were brown ti qhere i touch them and they turn to dust.

Thanks

First off, what is your medium? If you are in soil your PH is a little low, I would keep it at 6.5. If you are in Hydro your PH is way too high, you should be at around 5.8 Pictures would help, but at the moment, and with what I have to go on, I think a PH adjustment would help solve alot of your problems. What kind of exhast fan are you using? What type of reflector are you using? What is your feeding schedule? How often do you water? What are your average Temps? These are some of things we need to know in order to give you the best advice.

Yeah just like Menimeth just said, we need to know just about every aspect of your growing environment and habits/methods in order to diagnose what may be happening. Also how long did you veg them and under what light before putting them into flower?

I can tell you right off that running a 1kwatt light in a 4x4 room is going to give you a lot of heat to contend with, and that will require a really good ventilation set up. I have found that smaller growing environments can be really challenging to maintain as things can change very quickly.

One of the more important things to do for success with a given strain is to look closely at any information you can find on that strain as to the growing conditions and methods that strain works best with. I have read that some strains don't tolerate heat well or don't like too much nutrients. Some don't do well with topping or LST and do best if allowed to grow straight up.

Also patience is sooo important in this "hobby". It is too easy to do too much for them and kill them with kindness.

I've been doing my first run of Larry OG over this cycle and its very impressive. I have 2 of them in flower now - in high temps - and they seem happy. Extremely dense buds on one of them and they will be one of the first finishers in the room.

Latest posts

Back