Halloween Big 4 Showdown.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prefered Choice.

• LEATHERFACE

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Michael Myers

Results are only viewable after voting.

SPEARCHUCKER

Leavin'ya Bowlegged
Reaction score
This is a poll of the Big 4 in Horror flicks.
No write-ins about Chucky, Crypt Keeper, Tall Man, Cujo, Jaws, Pumpkinhead, Dr Giggles, Frankenstein, Norman Bates, or any of the others.
Like with the presidency. Your options are limited to these. To see who is king.

My wife says Leatherface....her reasoning is simple...and I agree...she says if she woke up and he was at the foot of the bed she wld freak...if it was any of the others she wld roll over and go back to sleep because she wld know she was dreaming...

Freddy isn't scary at all...I'd just ask him for a back scratch. :giggle:

I went Leatherface too. Those grunts and pig squeals when charging are freaky.
Rest are all calm all the time. Leatherface charges, when hes comin, hes comin.

I think the least scary is Freddy....I still hve not seen Zombies Halloween 2....I will just download it on Bittorrent at this point and if it's good rent it and copy from Netflix...Me and the wife saw Law abiding citizen yesterday and it was good till the end...

.. before reading/voting i was thinking how did leatherface even make this list and not some others.. then i see he's totally leading this.
huh.
pinhead should've been in it :)p spear) the others kill you quick.. he tortures you.

i voted jason

The big 4 are the most well known, most money making, most costume selling.

Truthfully, Id take Norman Bates myself. Cause he started it all. There wouldnt be Leatherface, Myers, or Jason without Norman. And the makers of those 3 have said that while Norman was locking down the no.1 horror on the AFC list for that reason.

Those 4 are like the pop-culture guys. Compared to the cult followings and such. People that have never seen the movies, know exactly who they are.

How bout Patrick Bateman...American Psycho? I guess he wld be one of the more funnier killers...but a great movie none the less...
Spear I wld like to see a movie with the 4 in your poll...either fighting each other or maybe teaming up...I know they did Freddy vs Jason but I thought they cld hve done a little better job with it....

The fight in Freddy vs Jason was decent I thought. Love the part when in that burning cabin, Freddy has the kids dead to right. And here comes Jason out the flames and snatches him up.
The Freddy parts were kind of a joke though, but Jason stole the show with that cornfield party happenings. Id love to see a Jason movie where he isnt just going after a couple people at a time, but a entire crowd like that again.

Actually took extended lunch from work with a couple coworkers and saw that movie opening day. lol

I gota go with Mike, that music they play creeps me the hell out !

chris1974 said:
I gota go with Mike, that music they play creeps me the hell out !

Yeah my ex-wife wld totally freak when she heard that music...made it my ring tone for awhile.....:)

SPEARCHUCKER said:
The fight in Freddy vs Jason was decent I thought. Love the part when in that burning cabin, Freddy has the kids dead to right. And here comes Jason out the flames and snatches him up.
The Freddy parts were kind of a joke though, but Jason stole the show with that cornfield party happenings. Id love to see a Jason movie where he isnt just going after a couple people at a time, but a entire crowd like that again.

Actually took extended lunch from work with a couple coworkers and saw that movie opening day. lol

Yeah it was a good flick but I wld hve rather seen Jason and Mike duke it out...Freddy never really spooked me and you are right his scenes were lame...

Fredy's a wimp ... and Jason is just pissed cause he never got laid at summer camp !

Jasons pissed cause Leatherface got casted with Jessica Biel. And he kept getting nonames.

Freddys the one I want to party with though. Someone passes out, be like, "Hey jump in his head and freak them out."
Plus, he could make his own killer dank out of nothing remember. Just appeared. With hooka!

I guess Leatherface is scariest to me because it was loosely based on Ed Gein...a real life sicko....sometimes the scariest things are the things actual human beings can do to each other....

SPEARCHUCKER said:
Jasons pissed cause Leatherface got casted with Jessica Biel. And he kept getting nonames.

Freddys the one I want to party with though. Someone passes out, be like, "Hey jump in his head and freak them out."
Plus, he could make his own killer dank out of nothing remember. Just appeared. With hooka!

:rofl: He's so pissed

Hamster Lewis said:
I guess Leatherface is scariest to me because it was loosely based on Ed Gein...a real life sicko....sometimes the scariest things are the things actual human beings can do to each other....
i was thinking that when spear mentioned Bates.
seems the freakiest are based off old Ed (or other real life whackjob's)
it puts the loation on it's skin, dammit!!! :D (yup, Gein partially inspired Buffalo Bill too)

Ed was Norman Bates as well.
Norman showed the variety you could spin off from that. And others followed his lead.

Latest posts

Back