Happy 4-20 MP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yehaaaaaaaaaaa,,,my Wifes 64th BD. I told her i was gonna get her a walker, ,,now im having to watch my back. :rofl:

The problem is that at the moment i dint have any weed to celebrate hehehe. Happy marijuana day guysss!!

Happy 4-20 everyone! I think to celebrate today that one of my friends and I are going to do some cooking. I want to make some butter to make caramel and probably some more e-cig juice. I have an indica dominant CBD plant that had a lot of popcorn buds that I think will make good medicine.

Marc, so sorry that you do not have anything to celebrate. However, you are on the right road. There is nothing like growing and smoking your own!

Weedhopper, I am 64....and if someone got me a walker, they would have to watch their back, too! We may be slowing down, but we still have a lot of what enabled us to make it to 64 in the first place.

Rosebud, I wish we could have shared a bowl on your back patio. You have the most beautiful, peaceful yard. It is a little paradise and I can't wait to borrow some advise from you on my own yard.

Happy 4-20 everyone. :48::48::48::48:

Yeah,,it was funny. Truth is she is in great shape. She does not look her age,,,like my no having ace does. Lol

LOL, I think I look my age, but I do not act it--I'm in pretty good shape, too--i.e. I look pretty good from the back. I was in a little space yesterday that I believe a contortionist would have had a hard time getting in and out of. Part of staying "young" is staying active.

You look pretty good from the back????lol that is the funniest thing i have ever heard. I wish you were here today too THG. we could do this holiday some justice. There is no way i could crawl into anything with the hope of getting out... I need new knees. stat.

That is funny THG. There was a time that would be true for me too,,,BUTT i scratched it off long time ago..:rofl:

Of course THG growing is safer,funnier,and just awesome than getting it from a friend :D

What is e-cig juice used for?

Happy 4/20!

I'm curious too, e cig juice? My e cig thing burned out. I was using "wax" in mine. It was a three way smoker. Liquid, wax/oil, or ground MJ. Never used the attachments for the liquid or leaf.

Glad to hear your doing well Goddess.

Shucks.... I forgot. And, my band is playing tonight at a bar where the entire place smells like pot all night long. I sometimes, even get passed a joint while I'm playing. LOL

We could have made the theme of our gig 420 day. LOL

Happy Happy, all.

Latest posts

Back