Happy Birthday Dank Don

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gone2pot!

Reaction score
Happy Birthday wishes & prayers my friend :48:

Happy birthday, ya old goat :rofl: Dust off the Mossberg and fire off a few celebratory rounds :hubba: Try not to hit anything! And set the brakes on the wheels first!

Wait, I see now this is not a good idea. Change the channel on the TV instead! Yeah, that's it :hubba:

Happy birthday Brother :joint: still toking and sending good thoughts your way Good luck with everything.

Happy birthday Irish....hope all is well...holla at me when ya get a chance.
Peace and enjoy

HL

and MANY more!
good karma headin your way.

thanks friends. you think we can celebrate that birthday this weekend, cause i missed mine last friday. i had back surgery on the 10th, and was recovering on the 11th, my b-day. got home yesterday. last time i had surgery, i was up and walking the next day, but this time it will be work. i lost all muscle tone in my legs and have to relearn to walk. i've got an army beside me to help make that happen now, so its not a downer no more.

i can wiggle my toes, and i can even feel things below my waist again, ( and not just my danky dolittle):eek: :hubba: , but the whole sensation of hot and cold, and the fan blowing on me, and a pesky itch in my foot where i stepped on a nail when i was 14, and it's gonna rain later on, cause my knees hurt like i just took a chop block from a gorilla, and my cheeks are on fire from arthritis, (could be the hardware too), and i've been right here several other times with this problem, and i know these feelings well. if i hadnt lost most of my muscle tone i could prolly stand up right now! it's gonna happen, cause i got a strong will to see it through, ya know.

oz, that comment on talking up a wood, had me laughing so hard i bout ripped my stitches out. eLL says i better steer clear of you man til the stitches are out.. lol...least til i cant bleed to death from laughing so hard. lol...

i did bring some mj to share with y'all. so what do ya say, am i entitled to a do over for my b-day? :p

peace...

flower room.jpg

hoosier daddy cola.jpg

Wow, Operation around your Bday, think we could give you a do-over. How are you looking after the ladies growing?
Hope you get back on your feet soon enough mate.

Heck yeah you get do--overs. As many as you want. I am glad your surgery is over and you have feelings back, that is huge. You will just have to do the hard work to get your muscles back, but I think your the kind that's not afraid of that. Hang in there and keep us posted Irish. I am sending healing thoughts your way.

Hey Brother Dankerman Don glad you are back around and laughing. Think we won't celibrate your BDay again your asking the wrong crew. We don't need much an excuse to party and you coming out of your surgery will get us started on the weekend tight.

:cry: wives never let their husbands come out to play with me:laugh:

hope you have a great birthday DD,hope everything is better for you since the surgery,take it easy and heal up my friend....peace

Oh, I can breathe again! IRISH!!!!!!! So good to see you posting. Nasty this all had to come down on your birthday, but we can celebrate that any time you're ready. What's important is that you MADE IT THROUGH (that scary note that your doctor said you'd not make it through surgery was too awful to contemplate.) So you are HOME and you made it, and you'll get your sensations back again. Your back has been so traumatized. I'm just so relieved. Just be good, heal up and let Ell wait on you! You deserve some pamperin' Don.

ozzydiodude said:
Hey Brother Dankerman Don glad you are back around and laughing. Think we won't celibrate your BDay again your asking the wrong crew. We don't need much an excuse to party and you coming out of your surgery will get us started on the weekend tight.

:cry: wives never let their husbands come out to play with me:laugh:

Good thing I aints gots one those eh:D

Irish..Nice Green..welcome back my friend:48:

my sis took care of our crop while we were away. wife does now under my direction jericho. shes not a toker, but shes loving the grow aspect lately. i can tell you it is not easy to do a grow from a chair in the space i'm working with, but togeather we've managed two now. i got will power again brother.

the addiction i'll be facing to the meds will be another battle i'll have to deal with later on, but its baby steps right now. the kinda pain i had was warping my mind. i was scared to go through with the operation cause drs said my heart may not handle it, but it came down to how much pain could i handle ya know.

party is on tomorrow then oz. im pretty good one for temp hearing loss bro. lol. can ya hear me now? lol. whattt? lol...party on...peace...:doh:

thanks everyone. who got walking papers from mp? i heard static on the ol hearing aid. was it an og? and thoughts to my brother Nv tonight too. irish hears things. Nv is one of the good guys. hurry back brother. godspeed...

Latest posts

Back