Happy birthday orangesunshine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The same guy that said I took his genetics and passed them as mine?

If true- f off.

:**: why you just pop in create drama :rofl:---that is what i was told from another member of cannetics said you were doing over there---frankly---i don't give a rats azz if you were or weren't---go stir the pot with insignificant bullsheit from a couple years back somewhere else---here smoke on this mexican brick weed paraquat doobie to get your head right---i found it in the gutter and been saving especially for a troll just like you :tokie:

When I caught all that flak over some **...yah, I was salty bro.

You played into that crap just as much as the **** stirrer, and it so happens it's on the day I pop back in it's yer b day??

What are the odds?!

Lmao.

I could care less. If you never personally said that **** then we are cool. But as far as I remember you had your hand in it.

If I'm wrong- hey- I'm an *** hole! But I wouldn't give you the honor to pop back in just to call you out on all that lol because I really don't have the time.

I don't forget **** like that because it burned at the moment.

On another note cannetics is fkd and that's another can o worms :D

I'm over it but as you know I'm upfront and won't ***** foot around. I haven't said anything about it before but I air **** out when it comes to a head like a zit!

speaking of ****- I tried to play w ozz, but I can't hang with a feller that tells stories of huge grows and moonshine stills and can't even show a grow. To shady tree for me. Trust me, your not the only flack hanging around.

glad we got that sorted bro!!! :)

Btw....im Kool on your brick, I'll stick to the sick!

one luv

:bong:

Don't you just love a happy ending? lol...

Sounds like some jerk set you guys up..

I hope your birthday was a happy one for you Orange. TOA, Orangesunshine is a top notch guy. honest and my friend.

Don't you just love a happy ending? lol...

Sounds like some jerk set you guys up..

I hope your birthday was a happy one for you Orange. TOA, Orangesunshine is a top notch guy. honest and my friend.

Happy Birthday os:vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back