Happy Thanksgiving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Thanksgiving to all...
:48:.....

Happy thanksgiving.... it is a hard day for some of you that have lost loved ones this year and are missing them. I hope you all have good food, good smoke and love around you.

Happy thanksgiving.... it is a hard day for some of you that have lost loved ones this year and are missing them. I hope you all have good food, good smoke and love around you.
Thank You Rose,,,
I feel sad loosing Mom recently but I am also thankful for her 92 loving years...
Mom's house..she always loved her birds....

View attachment 20160523_084310.jpg

I LOVE that Cane... 92 years. She sure raised a good son and a good turkey.... i am not calling you a turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving All !-- Got a sick wife so we not doing anything special -- I live at the beach --Make fine fruit brandy and grow a little weed !-- Life hasn't always been this good !-- I am thankful for the life we have !-- If they would just give me a little wiggle room on growing weed and not be wanting to put me in jail all the time -- I could dig with that !-- I have set a goal for myself !-- I'm gonna do something that is gonna scare the sheet outta me !-- The free state people say get involved in developing local weed laws !-- Well private citizen Keef is gonna walk his a** thru the front door of the local NORML office to learn about medical marijuana and I'm signing they dam petitions or whatever they do !-- Walking into that office goes against everything I'm afraid of !-- I know nothing about weed I just was passing by and wanted more info !
My adrenaline is gonna be pumping !-- A pot farmer walking into the NORML office in a prohibition state !-- This gonna be scary !-- I don't know what else I could do without ending up in the grey bar hotel ! --

Latest posts

Back