Happy Turkey Day!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nouvellechef

Reaction score
Hope everyone has a great holiday! Things have changed so much in the last nearly decade here. I don’t post much. But live a crazy life of literally magazine covers circa 1985’ High Times of cannibas fields here in WA state. We have just shy of 50,000 plants as a tier 3 producer. We can’t even keep up. I am still a chef at heart though. I have since sold 2 of our restaurants, 2 of our food trucks and keep 1 Gastropub that we opened a year ago as my playground to feed guests in my hometown, well close by.

Now that everything has changed. If anyone makes it to Olympia WA, look me up! I got your 1st round of craft cocktails, really good smoke, epic meals and maybe a spin in a Tesla if you have never ridden in one. I love my new electric car!

th

Happy thanksgiving all, enjoy a little weed, enjoy a few peoples, eat some turkey and pumpkin pie, watch some football, have some more pumpkin pie, enjoy a little more weed, be happy!!!

Most of us have traditional things that we do on Thanksgiving. Probably not like this. :)

Whatever you do today I hope it is awesome.

Happy Left Over Day. Hope your Thanksgivings were wonderful.

Good to hear from you my old friend. Was wondering what you were up to. Glad to hear things are going great. Miss ya. Hope you find time to pop in here and at the other place from time to time.

Latest posts

Back