hashish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djsmokey

Reaction score
first of all you collect all the fine clippings from around your bud,i usally collect from a couple of crops and store in a freezer till i hav a sufficient amount but i suppose it depends on how much you grow,you get on average 10-15% by weight back.then you will need a silk screen to siff all the resin off your clippings,place the clippings on the screen and shake and tap and move your weed around so all the resin comes out below the screen dont be too rough though because you dont want any leafy substance to come threw.next step dispose of your clippings collect your resin and place in a tea strainer to get rid of any leaf hairs or dust,place the remaining resin in a cellophane envelolpe like the one you would get of a ciggarete pack,pack your resin as tight as you can and fold over the cellophane and seal with a piece of cellotape then wrap wit a couple of layers of news paper and again seal wit a piece of cellotape.next step run the paper under some hot water till its satured.then place in an oven pre-heated at 175 degrees celcius for ten minutes the water will keep the paper and cellophane from burning and makes the resin easier to press.after you take it out of the oven you are going to have to press it so that youll end up with a flat small block of hash.i use a 10 pound round bar and i continuesly roll back and fourth works out pretty good then place in the fridge to cool down after you take it out of the fridge roll up a joint and i think you all know what to do from here.

Latest posts

Back