Help!!! Budding plants seem like somethings wrong

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getmelifted

Reaction score
So my plants are about in their 7 week of budding stage and the leaves are curling under like your fingernails are too long or something.

They are turning yellow but the buds seem to be doing ok.

This is happening all over the plants and all 4 of the plants.

What could the problem be? I dont think its over watering because I havent changed the amount of water Im giving them and I havent changed the amount of nutrients I've been giving them.

Here are pictures

EDIT
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

burnedup.jpg

Could it be possible that the buds are pulling from the leaves ? Ive heard of that but not sure if thats whats happening ?

Stop all nutes, flush, check your heat, ph, everything. You say you've been watering them but they look super dry plus need more info, growing style, nutes, lights, growing room(s) Etc. It will help in solving your problem.

Have you checked the trichomes with a microscope yet?

With 7 weeks of flowering, you may be close.

If you only have a week left, there isn't much sense in messing with it this time.

If you have several weeks left, then fix your problem.

What's your pH?

what strain is she what nutes did you use? its normal for a late blooming female to show yellow on the leaves since yu were supposed to stop feeding nitro long ago some people like to continue to add a little to keep thereleaves green but whats the point its all about the bud make sure you check out the harvest/cure thread

Its in a closet where the temp has been 85-90 but its been that way for the 6 weeks of flowering. Weve been watering the 4 1/2' tall plants about 12oz of water a day the way we've been doing all of them.

Today the buds even seemed to be drying up. Is there a disease that causes a plant to do this? We just dont understand why the leaves dried up and died and now the buds are drying up.

We have been using a moisture checker and it reads moist down low so we only give them 12oz of water every 30hrs roughly

Advice?

Oh its a 400w HPS running 12/12

4 1/2 foot plants and they get only 12 oz of water per/30 hours?

Man, I'll leave that to you soil guys.

My 4 hydro plants are at the same height and age and they drink 2 gallons of water every day. That's 64 ounces a day, per/plant, every 24 hours.

I think maybe your plants are starving to death for water and nutes.

Soil Pros??? Can there be that much difference in water usage?

I think you're right I think they are being very under watered now that I think about it

Ive been giving them 1 gallon bottled water that I get from the store. That stuff can get expesnive if I up my watering.

What do you all use as your water source?

You can't justify the expensive water at the cost of dehydration of the plants. They need whatever amount they need.

420benny said:
You can't justify the expensive water at the cost of dehydration of the plants. They need whatever amount they need.

Oh I totally understand that, but Im just wondering if theres a cheaper solution other than buying 1gal sized bottle waters

Are you testing the PH of your water?-It should be 6.5.
Also, I have some plants that are about 4 ft high-I give them about 1/2 gallon a day.
The cannabis plant is more sensitive to PH when it is in flower, for some reason.
Try rain water-it works for me.

:)

Gb

Latest posts

Back