>> Help growing BLUEBERRY in India :)<<

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AURIITE! So we went today to grab da stuff! Managed to grab the good camera, I took sum pics on our way there n bak.. BUT.. once again, I cant attach em on here 4 sum reason.. Ne1 kno wut cud be wrong?

Anyways, busted out the Camera phone since I can easily attach those pics! I bought the all the stuff for $10!

Would this soil and Pelite b enuff? Shud I get coco too?
bombay I 004.jpg bombay I 005.jpg
bombay I 006.jpg
Perlite looks mostly pretty powdery.. is that ok?
bombay I 007.jpg bombay I 008.jpg

Woo cant wait to get started! Ill appreciate any feedback!

Guys please leme kno if I can use the perlite I got? It looks pretty crushed mostly so dono if shud trade it in 4 da coco... I want to do my mix in 12 hrs! Thanks in advance!

I can't tell in the pic how crushed the perlite is!?!,,I really don't know the answer, If it is crushed to powder then I would say it's no good. The per lite is to break up the soil a bit, hold moisture and allow the roots to get some oxygen. So in my opinion if it is to small powdery or like sand it would not help much. If that is all you have it should still help lossen that soil up I guess!! not sure myself! Try another store maybe you can return it? It looks like you are on the right path for your situation. Keep it up and you will get this! I think your on your way now! sorry not much help.. I never have used coco so can't say but Im sure someone here will let you know.

Thanks again Budlover69! Yea man.. from wut I seen earlier it looked pretty powdery from the outside.. Id have to open it up in the morning tho n chek it out! Lets see, I gota make around later on to grab the fans, so if I get a chance I mite stop by the shop wer I got this stuff from! Id think as long as its not completely powder, it shud still do the job fairly well?
Anyway, Ill b posting my progress later on!

BraddahEEE said:
Thanks again Budlover69! Yea man.. from wut I seen earlier it looked pretty powdery from the outside.. Id have to open it up in the morning tho n chek it out! Lets see, I gota make around later on to grab the fans, so if I get a chance I mite stop by the shop wer I got this stuff from! Id think as long as its not completely powder, it shud still do the job fairly well?
Anyway, Ill b posting my progress later on!

I don't think so! maybe it would at least help if that is all you can get,, It needs to be bigger than sand, Really needs to be mostly small pebble size. Man make them give you some good stuff don't settle for the crap! good luck.

^hmm, yea I did the mix for transplanting my outdoors plant.. There was quite a bit decent size Perlite granules along with powder, but dint have the materials to sifen out the powder.. so just took sum out on plastic then made the mix! The soil ended up i think slightly milky colored cuz of that so I hope its ok? The plant looks nice n strong today(tho small to start with), so seems all good!

Guys, how do I post my good cameras pics on here?? Sum1, Please leme kno! I have sum pics from last week, but shows error wen I try upload..
Cant take pics for another week or 2 cuz sister went on vacation with cams.. She went up North to the mountains, so even if my blueberry no sprout.. therell b sum mean ones on the way :)
SHOOTZ guys!

Latest posts

Back