HELP ME!!---- Is this neut burn--------FIRT GROW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
These are from my Afghani Kush and Strawberry Cough... They are about a month old in drip hydroponic system. Using BC nutrients full strength but have only bin at full strength for 2 weeks now? Under 4-4' 32 watt fluorescents 24/0 about 3-4" from tops, temps around 75deg and iv bin misting with thrive alive and sugar daddy ... PH is 5.8 and i change the rez. every week.... HELP ME, cant stand to see my baby's in pain..

01207159469246000000102398_0.jpg

01207160271139000000102398_0.jpg

01207160440846000000102398_0.jpg

01207248691248000000102398_0.jpg

Is that the top of the plant? how close are your bulbs?

I would stop spraying the thrive alive and sugar daddy, you dont need either.

They are from bottom fan leaves, and the florescent are 3-4 inches from the top of some of the leaves, but the are tied down and temps are low.... Only reason i was spraying them with it is i had some extra laying around from my little seedlings... Those are the only leaves on the 2 that are like that...Heres a pic of the 2 in the drip system....

01207162548113000000102398_0.jpg

same problem im having.im starting to wonder if my lights are to close.
they are also cfl's

Hellp me ....... they are dying wont anyone help me??? LOL JK

doctorvapor said:
same problem im having.im starting to wonder if my lights are to close.
they are also cfl's

Well if its the bottom leaves like Timmy's then its not light burn.

What is the PPM of your nute solution? Timmy?

It probably is over ferting. Kind of looks like nute burn to me. Check the ppm as growdude suggested. Good luck with it. Take care and be safe.

Haven't purchased ppm meter yet, plan on getting one next wed... But have bin careful to follow directions... This is the 2nt week of full strength neuts. They are a month old.

Haven't purchased ppm meter yet, plan on getting one next wed... But have bin careful to follow directions... This is the 2nt week of full strength neuts. They are a month old.

I would cut back to half str. until you get your meter.

Full str. is allways to much IMO.

Will do, i guess i am just going to add some moor water to the rez... Where can i get a reasonable priced meter at online?

Timmyjg6 said:
Will do, i guess i am just going to add some moor water to the rez... Where can i get a reasonable priced meter at online?

Try flushing your plants with water. it seems to me that Kush is not a fert loving plant. my plants have been nothing but problems since i started.

Timmy, it could be a little nute burn. I would just dump some plain water into my reservoir and dilute it by 25%. My sour diesels have some of the same symptoms (splotching) on the lower leaves. I have seen it before and I will see it again. It wont go away either. I wouldn't worry too much as long as you dilute it some. Changing to reservoir every week is overkill in my opinion. My last to runs I haven't changed the water once. As I approach 12/12, I start mixing ferts (bloom/veg) then to all bloom. I also use hydroguard in my system so that may make a difference. Unless you are seeing leafs curl down like a claw or entire leafs change color to grey, your nute situation is probably minor. Your just maxing out right now. Also, let your ph fluctuate a little. Different elements are picked up better a little better when the ph is higher than 5.8. I fluctuate from 5.7-6.5 regularly because of this fact. Good luck!

Latest posts

Back