Help me pick.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should I do?

• Chop her tomorrow, enjoy what you've created while you can.

• Leave her alone, the wait will be worth it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

curiouscat420

Fat, Hairy and Stinky
Reaction score
I recently was spot tested for toxins at work :( , and will continue to be spot tested because i failed the test :( . I am currently on a suspension and sitting on my a$$, wondering what the last day of me smoking will be for me... :rolleyes:
Tomorrow is one of my girls 8th week (flower) birthday... she is ready, but not at the cloudy/amber ratio i want ultimately, but my time to smoke is dwindling....

WHAT DO I DO??? :confused:

Apply at Fry's Electronics. No way do they test :)
Wait until she is where you want her to be.

Spot test=Piss test? Anyway, that sucks, I'd say look for a job that doesn't hassle you, but I live in a really pot friendly city/state, and the economy is taking a dump. Get some other stuff to smoke, wait until your plants are at their best, harvest them, and freeze them until you can enjoy again. Or sell it.

well if you need your job, i bet you do since they're gettin harder to find i wold have already stopped smoking. as smokers we still have to be responsible people in our lives and pay our bills. so do what you must to keep your job untill you find another if thats what you wanna do. be smart.

on another note, DON'T FREEZE YOUR WEED. it causes the trichs to release from the plant and will do more damamge than good imo. dry it till the stems snap them jar it up. it will last as long as you need it to if you do it right.. read up on drying and curing. everything you need to know about it is here

yeah i have my drying and curing techniques down and ready to go...

i think i am just gonna quit that job to be honest... the job is stressfull enough as it is, now i cant even smoke at home at night... so lame..

how did ythey test you pee hair blood??? i know of way to pass but i won't garantee it i just know ive never failed onebut you need atleast 2 hours notice wich you probly didn't or won't get sorry for your troubles man
if i can help lemme know

If consuming is a "higher" priority, then the decision was made before you asked, was it not? But then, the finding of a job in these economic times... good luck. I do not envy you your search for another line of employment.

Envibing is non-negotiable in this house, only $200 bucks more and I get to be LEGAL, and even if not, it still aint negotiable, it's the only thing I found to help with my heart. Best of luck in your search!
Peace
_him

lizard, pee

well actually... i said f it to jobs... time for a guy to go back to school!!

i am just going to not smoke until i pee clear, go back for a few days and give my two weeks notice, so i can get my 3 week severence after my return... :D - if i go back now, being that i am still on suspension, i wont get the severence... So... nYWAY

thanks for everyones opinion!!

I recently got popped on a urinalysis and lost my job as well.....I knew the risks I ran by smoking, but I also know the risks of stress related illnesses. I have been prescribed xanex for my nerves, but refuse to take pills because they make me a zombie. So I was forced to make a tough choice. It just sux when hard working ppl are losing theyre jobs for something as mundane as this, whereas lazy "str8" ppl remain gainfully employed. I'm contemplating going to D.C. for some bailout money, but until then I'm forced to ramp up my M.J. production which has been for strictly personal consumption, so as to supplement my now diminished income. So now I am not paying employment taxes, not paying for an MMJ card (not legal yet here), and not paying taxes on any MMJ bought, sold, or consumed. I guess the government really showed me by mandating a marijuana free work zone. So needless to say, I sympathize with you man.

Dr. GreenBrain said:
Spot test=Piss test? Get some other stuff to smoke, wait until your plants are at their best, harvest them, and freeze them until you can enjoy again. Or sell it.

Dr. G, that isn't very helpful advice. You can ruin someone's stash by freezing bud. Please be careful what you post here. We trust each other to help out with problems. Bad advice kind of ruins that.

slowmo77 said:
DON'T FREEZE YOUR WEED.

420benny said:
Dr. G, that isn't very helpful advice. You can ruin someone's stash by freezing bud. Please be careful what you post here. We trust each other to help out with problems. Bad advice kind of ruins that.

Really, I thought that was a viable way to keep your bud long term. Sorry for the bad advice, new grower here. Still trying to sift out the good info from the bad. Thanks setting me straight! What's the best way to keep a lot of weed for a really long time? Cure it properly & and leave in a cool, dark, dry place?

yeah freezing is bad.... once it is dried and cured completely, you can put it in a air-tight bag and store it in a cool dry place... prettymuch forever... i mean, who's gonna keep it forever, but yeah!!

just checkin up you curious how you doing i moved here last july after the bakery i worked at for three closed in louisiana got ajob cooking at resurant nearby and it just got shut down i was going to start culinary school in may but why get a degree i for a job that doesnt exist hell may be going to work for wendy's its ajob bette than sitting in the house obsessing with my plants
but any enough of me wish you all karhma i can spare i' dsay it'll get better
but ive never had trouble finding a job till now but i do hope things 'll get better for you

Latest posts

Back