Help! My Plants Are Flowering!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sap_boy

Reaction score
I don't know what the hell is going on. My two Northern Lights mothers, who have been vegging under 24 hours of light for two months, have started to show female flowers with little white pistils. How is this possible? They're under an HID 24 hours a day! Anybody know why this might be happening? I KNOW this is not an autoflower strain!

Help!

It's simply showing maturity, don't wait for bud till you flip the lights, ;-).

I thought a plant would veg indefinitely as long as the lights were on 24/7. The plants are only two months old...why would they be showing signs of maturity already? I thought plants can be vegged as long as desired. Am I missing something?

They can, I can go take pictures of pistils on two of mine under veg right now as well.

It won't bud till you decide the seasons change, :).

sap_boy said:
I thought a plant would veg indefinitely as long as the lights were on 24/7. The plants are only two months old...why would they be showing signs of maturity already? I thought plants can be vegged as long as desired. Am I missing something?
abso is right on... but so are you.
What you are likely seeing is "pre-flowers", a sign of sexual maturity. They will continue to show, but it will NOT flower and bud. (Unless you have some of those nasty autoflowering genetics in there) It will continue to veg as long as your light cycle remains on "long day" ...

If your plant flowers more, ignore it. This would mean it's an autoflowering plant. It will flower no matter what, it will even still flower when you switch the rest of your plants into flower. So no worries.

If not, like the rest said, its a female preflower. Grats on your baby girl!

Kill them males quick or you'll get some hermies :cry:

Latest posts

Back