Help , sick leaves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there all i need urgent help with my leaves of my plant the started getting spots on them in the picture below then would just die off i dont know what the proble is anf i need help as i dont want to lose the plant , at fisrt i thought it was nutrient lock or burn, please help

Don't see the picture but my guess from what your saying is you have Spider Mites or a CalMag problem.
Post the picture and let us see.

Don't see the picture but my guess from what your saying is you have Spider Mites or a CalMag problem.
Also can't see a pic but my opinion buy some dyna gro mag pro off Amazon 10$ and that should fix it up after 1 or 2 waterings I use all Dyna Gro products they are Inexpensive and great no pH testing the water and works great years ago ran fox farms and another one forget what it was and Dyna gro was equal to the other ferts

Ohh **** i took a photo idk why it isnt showing, but i think like you pointed out it is a cal mag deficiency i will try treat it and see if it makes a difference thanks

Ohh **** i took a photo idk why it isnt showing, but i think like you pointed out it is a cal mag deficiency i will try treat it and see if it makes a difference thanks
Maybe want to try another pic And let us see your spots…we all get spots sometimes it’s not calmag

We seriously need pictures where we aren't guessing. Guessing does not help your problem 95% of the time.
If you have a phone you have a camera. If you need help on how to download a picture just ask.

We seriously need pictures where we aren't guessing. Guessing does not help your problem 95% of the time.
If you have a phone you have a camera. If you need help on how to download a picture just ask.
I hope this better
16480980973911150891600322777459.jpg

Also can't see a pic but my opinion buy some dyna gro mag pro off Amazon 10$ and that should fix it up after 1 or 2 waterings I use all Dyna Gro products they are Inexpensive and great no pH testing the water and works great years ago ran fox farms and another one forget what it was and Dyna gro was equal to the other ferts
Sorry about not being able to reply i have attached a photo on anouther reply hope that helps

You need a little CalMag me thinks. You have a little Turn and Burn that means your babies are getting enough food. Just need to add or add more CalMag would be my guess from what I'm seeing.

How old are your plants? How long have they been in their pots. What soil? What nutes? What lights? Let the folks here help you some if they can…We want to see your grow go well 🙃
Hi there sorry for not giving enough insight , this plant used to be in a kratky pot i then moved it to soild cause it started leaving marks like that on the leaves it was in kratky for 8 weeks and soil for 1 week my plants are roughly 9 weeks old, they get day light from 8 in the morning till 6 in the evening then sit under a led light from 6 in the evening till 4 in the morning , this is just to keep the plant in veg , hope this helps thx

Latest posts

Back