Help weird brown spot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
Something is wrong with one of hoes.

I've attached a pic, but it's hard to get a good one of problem.

Basically I have a really weird spot on a leaf, started with one spread to another.

It's like a brownish, orange, like if ya broke an orange highlighter and looked in the middled and put that on a leaf and then used the burn tool in photoshop.

Sorry man that's simplest way I can describe. They are small, but the plant looks real healthy. I been freaking out about it all day. Then when I took picture of the sick part I realized I forgot to water it earlier. Stuck my finger in the soil and it was like dry... like really dry.

I watered. But was that the problem or am I showing a sign of some greater ill.

Reason I forgot to water it earlier is cuz I was watering while smoking/ taking pics of it in living room for week 2 birthday journal. Haha. 6 hours later + I realize I forgot to water.

I really hope it was just water problems.

My specs are MG slow release 3 month soil.

CFL, 1 or two per plant.

Tempeture ranges from 65ish to 78ish in the room, probably early 70's most of the time ont he plant themselves.

Humidity is good, I am using a humidifier to help with the dry *** winter air.

This is my journal in case you need more info.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10309

THANKS!

w-sick.jpg

Maybe heat stress D. Give her a big drink and see what happens over the next day or so. ;)

Thanks TBG! You are my Guru on this man.

Anyhow much props! Just gave her a big *** drink. That MG soil drains a little bit toooooo good.

I took off that 40watt bulb and just added a real heater in there to regulate the temp of the room whole. Thinking 74? SInce lights near plant gives em a few temp boost, but humidifier dropped my temp by 2 degrees when it's running. I also have a lil computer fan hooked up to a 9 volt dc adapter running about 6 hours per day on them. Seem to help with there stem growth and one lil fan packs a good punch while they are small.

Latest posts

Back