Her me ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't get all worked up expecting to find hermies everywhere. Some strains are more stable and less proned to turn on you. But just because they're femmed is no real reason for concern. If they're from a reputable breeder you'll be ok. Femming has come a long way in the last few years!!
Keep everything on track, lighting, temps and watering. You can keep a magnifying glass handy and check for little balls every now and then. But I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Good luck!!
Peace, SM

thanks superman :)
You've got a pretty good variety there. I hope you can get them all going. I'd suggest, you probably have, checking each line for flowering time, potency and so forth because they're going to vary.
If you can get the white widow, cotton candy, and og13 up and getting clones you'll have a petty good garden working. The others I haven't heard a lot about but I'm sure have good potential so take some clones and if your like them you can hold on to the strain for a while.
You may think about focusing on maybe 3 or so after you find what you like. The fewer you work on the better you'll get at those strains. Trying to keep too many going at one time can be mind boggling. Especially if they have different flowering times. But, Good luck dude, you've gotten a good start!!
Peace SM

Femming may have some a long way in the last few years, but don't get too relaxed. I recently had a "fem" seed from Dinafem--a Blue Thai-- that turned out to be a full blown male and I did not catch it before it spewed pollen all over my flowering space. I also had a hermie not long before that, but not from Dinafem. Thinking it may have been TH seeds, but not sure.

I personally do not order fems if I have a choice. If you learn to clone, you can have a continual supply of females in your closet.

Do you want this thread moved to someplace else?

Learning2fly mods can move whole threads into new sections the could have moved the thread for u remember next time so u don't have too edit all u r posts and start a new thread :48:

thanks to all three of you, i should have just asked to have the thread moved, ... may as well deleted it now and i will re-start.

thank you SM, THG and Kb :)

Latest posts

Back