Here's a update on my scrog n tie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMANREH

BIG PERM
Reaction score
So I've decided to try a scrog n tie and it seems to be doing good.

Attachments

• 20230618_092420.jpg
    20230618_092420.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I also think it will fill in nicely. I may have off-centered those two middle pots to give 6 plants as much room to grow as possible in a small grow space. Maybe you will do this next time tho since you’ve already got them tied in so nice. They will still make a nice cover the way you’re training them. You will need to keep them defoliated so that you don’t have a huge number of leaves touching each other. I am the master of cramming way to many plants in a tent and defoliating and watching your humidity is essential if you do the same.
have you started a grow page? They are a good idea to remind you what you did and when you did it so you can look back when you start your next grow. Also if you post regularly, folks here will chime in if they see anything going on that you didn’t notice and may be able to catch something going on in time to fix it. We all want to see you have a successful grow. Good luck with your grow ✌️

Thanks for the information. My tent is a vivoson 48×48×80 and I'm using the vivoson vs4000 led. With 6 inch inline duct with fan kit and carbon filter. I also have a humidifier and dehumidifier set up on a Rain Bird climate control. I'm running to fans. And I have my vents covered because of the light that would come in. I'm getting fresh air with one of the holes that you're supposed to send the chords Through I put a 8-in piece of PVC pipe through it if you get fresh air that way

I know that feeling. Getting setup isn’t the cheapest for sure but worth having decent gear if you’re gonna keep up the hobby/habit

Latest posts

Back