Hey guys could you go vote for my picture over at THC Farmer?! BOTM contest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EbbnFlowr

Reaction score
Hey fellas i have 2 pictures nominated at THC farmer for their bud of the month contest! I'm losing votes to my own pic lol could you guys go take a look if your a member, and vote for the FIRST pic (it has the most of the 2)? Only do it if you think mine if better lol....I personally think mine is way better, but the other guy is pretty popular over there so hes winning.

No pressure either way! Thought I'd ask tho!

If this is in bad taste I apologize. But they have a lot of cool prizes for the winner lol!

Thanks guys!

-Blaze on 🔥

Bonus pic of purple milk getting close to harvest 🤙

20240131_093737.jpg

Hey fellas i have 2 pictures nominated at THC farmer for their bud of the month contest! I'm losing votes to my own pic lol could you guys go take a look if your a member, and vote for the FIRST pic (it has the most of the 2)? Only do it if you think mine if better lol....I personally think mine is way better, but the other guy is pretty popular over there so hes winning.

No pressure either way! Thought I'd ask tho!

If this is in bad taste I apologize. But they have a lot of cool prizes for the winner lol!

Thanks guys!Very

-Blaze on 🔥

Bonus pic of purple milk getting close to harvest 🤙

View attachment 351641
Pretty Bud, enter it next month here, no prizes but a nice banner

Pretty Bud, enter it next month here, no prizes but a nice banner
I plan on it! Yeah no worries on the other site! Not gonna win it doesn't look like. The other guy seems to be really popular over there haha! I don't think the picture I'm up against looks that great but whatever!

I've been trying to win over here for months! One day! Haha. Y'all are too good over here!

Latest posts

Back