Hi Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie

Reaction score
:holysheep: My name is Carrie, I'm from Canada. I'm a medical marijuana user. I work at a Compassion center, we are Toronto's primary not for profit medical marijuana resource facility. I'm the chef, my job is to bake,press, mix,cap,cook...with medical marijuana, which brings me to the reason why I love this forum. So hello! and thanks

Welcome to the site fellow chef! Tons of helpful information here and lots of great people. Hope to see you around!

Hi Carrie, :welcome: to the site. Look around , have fun. I'll be seeing you around.

Welcome to MP Carrie. This is a fantastic place to learn and share your knowledge of the wonderful mj plant. I look forward to hearing some recipes. I enjoy cooking with mj also but my experience with it is minimal. Hope to see you around the forums sometime soon. Until then, take care my friend.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Yo Ho Carrie,
Welcome to the site, Lot's of great reading in here, Bring a good sense of humor, and we'll smoke one in your honor.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome!!! and please DO share some of your recipes.. :D

Thanks for the large welcome guys, I look forward to exchanging recipe's, information and chillaxin with all of you.:cool:

welcome,lots of info here for ya...and sounds like youve got some for us!look forward to learnrin sommore bakin tricks. lite it,eat it ,roll around in it and journry through the knowledge.

Latest posts

Back