High Jacked Pictures ***

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooo bored so i decided to smoke a bowl and go talk shit to them lmao oh well hahahaha

Wow, thats sick. But on the plus side it really makes you realize how great Marijuana Passion is. Our admin. would never think about doing anything like that. That post just makes us look 1000x better.

I hopped over there this morning. The Moderator at the site didn't know what to do. just posted. "lol, oh dear". Mods got there hands full with this one don't they. :D

Hi guys,

Seems that you got a bit p****d off at the GGF,
I just want to let you all know that I love WEED, PEACE and all things good and I personally dont want to upset anyone and I hope that you all will welcome me to your forum,
I do sincerely apologise on Mark's behalf, and for the comments that I made, which were an instant reaction,
If I am welcomed I've got loads of pics of grows that are mine (and my pal's)
I've only been growing 4 yrs and there seems to be some good reading on here
Once again apologies to all who felt offended or cheated in some way but I don't think that there was any malice intended:)

jolly green giant said:
Hi guys,

Seems that you got a bit p****d off at the GGF,
I just want to let you all know that I love WEED, PEACE and all things good and I personally dont want to upset anyone and I hope that you all will welcome me to your forum,
I do sincerely apologise on Mark's behalf, and for the comments that I made, which were an instant reaction,
If I am welcomed I've got loads of pics of grows that are mine (and my pal's)
I've only been growing 4 yrs and there seems to be some good reading on here
Once again apologies to all who felt offended or cheated in some way but I don't think that there was any malice intended:)
Welcome to MP JGG. We don't hold you responsible for anything someone else did. It would be nice if you could delete or edit the post you made in the GGF forum to prevent others from misinterpreting your feelings.

Good luck to you in all you do.

mmmm if you left GGF means its ok 4 you to be here i did invite everyone that read my post in GGF to MP lol so they can see what i saw:D
A great BIG family!!! Here people r very diferent from GGF and since there more people its not like GGF thats Bored as Sh*T!!!! but welcome again!;)

MP is filled with great knowledge i love this forum welcome to MP JGG

now that is funny....HAHA

if i was a mod there i woulda done the same....let the guy who jacked the pics explain things himself :p

Mutt said:
I hopped over there this morning. The Moderator at the site didn't know what to do. just posted. "lol, oh dear". Mods got there hands full with this one don't they. :D

Welcome aboard JOLLY-GREEN-' :D
We're tickled to have you. No animosity from here, I don't believe anyone here would be so small minded to hold you accountable for Daves actions.
We will welcome any disgruntled members from o'er there with open doors and open minds.

this is hella-silly...what the shit was this Mark guy thinking?..I tried to sign up but got a ..."This menu has been disabled " shit..I guess 'ole buddy locked it down..what a loser. I gave 'em a bogus email anyway...hahahahahaafagets

.....Not to mention the fact that TBG built a fuckin' veg box nicer nicer than most of my furniture!!

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4313

Look at it this way TBG...how flattering that out of all the pictures that ******* could've jacked, he jacked yours :D thats obviously saying that your's are the best!

well I posted for the last time over there. Here it is. a few of there members couldn't "see the light". So I spelled it out for em.

QUOTE (juneyer @ Jul 10 2006, 02:41 AM)***? I must be HIGH, I don't see where mark said it was his? I dont see where it says the pictures are of the seed grown to maturity? Misunderstanding? Misslead? steve,roppa I'm with you! You other F*CKS Go back to your "awsom" forum and leave our comunity alone, at least get your facts straight be for you come slaming anyone!

oh, and 112
-------------------------------------------------------------
This is my last post. I wanted to see this develop. and see your responses.
Let me point some facts your way.
1. This Mark guy posted a pic up from another site that was not his. FACT.
2. He said it was Big Bud, when it was another strain. and claimed those seeds in the pic would grow into that. FACT.
He has not replied to "clear up" this situation. As Admin. I woulda been all over this.

As far as the 14 members that posted here.
2 moderators (1 retired)
1 very highly regarded Forum admin. not connected Marijuana Passion
1 Moderator from another forum not connected to Marijuana Passion
Plus several highly-regarded growers.
All total many years of cultivation and Forum experience. from two different forums. These were forum leaders, not just regular old flamers looking for fun. This kind of thing Admins and Mods take personal. This Mark guy is an ADMIN and should know better.

Reason for the all out attack.
This was YOUR site Admin. The facts are at the top. Those are FACTS.
He "deceived" his members. This is a new forum. There are many many Scam artists. Forums start up and close down all the time. Its the ones with hard-work and honest behaviour are the ones that last. If he is doing this, this early in the game, whats gonna be happening when it gets bigger?

Somethings you'd want to know about what Admins. can do.
Some of forum software out there they can access your PM box. They can edit change delete and do many other things to your posts. The Admin. should be very honest and dependable. If he logs IP addresses here (which he does). is that something you want in the hands of someone you can't trust. The facts are there. The picture wasn't his and its not what he is claiming them to be. That is a deception. FACT.

There are many other forums out there that don't partake of this behaviour. and the ones that posted here in retaliation are actually looking out for your guys best interests. May not seem like it, but ADMIN doing this is different than a regular user doing it. ADMIN is supposed to be a leader. Honest and upfront. Not attempting to take short-cuts into getting more registered users. (although this tactic got 14 new members fast
rolleyes.gif
). More worried about how many google hits he gets than the direction of his forum. This is sad.

Open you eyes a little and think. "Can I trust my Admin"

Thats it.

Please delete my account now. Thanks.

yeah those guys just cant get it threw their head....just leave them 13 year olds alone i had fun posting one more reply their

Ok TBG, I registered and left my "two cents" over there as well. Gotta' show support for the "home team". I always knew you were a rung above the rest of us anyhow :p . Talk about "layin' low" :rolleyes:

hey Mutt.........HOT HOT HOT fekking post....pats many times on the back :cool: :cool:

i thought about going back and reading more....but i don't need my IP logged again :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back