Hola Homies. Medical Grower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good Labor Day

Hello everybody. I guess you could say I'm back and I never quit growing and ive been growing for over 10 years not the greatest grower but not the worst grower.

I've been growing Girl Scout cookie Platinum cut for three and a half years. I am on YouTube and have been making videos of my grows consistently for about 7 years.

I have a 4000 Watt HPS 12 x 12 room where I use about 10 x 10 of the area to actually grow in the rest has equipment. I use electronic dimmable ballast with air cooled hoods. I run to carbon filters I want a 12in buy 24in with a 6in inline fan connected to it inside the room and recirculate that are. The other one is a 16 by 48 filter bolted to the ceiling that draws air in from the room and circulates through the hoods and then I exhaust that out the room. My lawyer actually told me the more you spend on Odor Control the less I'll spend on him. I used to run CO2 and have all the equipment but since I don't have a completely sealed room I don't really see the point in it. I've been growing Girl Scout cookie Platinum cut number three and a half years maybe four and I averaged somewhere between 100 and 120 grams per plant in a 5-gallon Lowe's bucket I use Happy Frog. The standard Harvest with 25 plants will pull somewhere between 5 and 6 lb. Now if any of you have grown girl scout you know it's a high quality not a huge producer. And one of the first comments I get from the not too intelligent is why are your buds so small and I usually say because you are inexperienced and have no idea what you're saying. I use quite a bit of different nutrients and have experienced many many different brands. I mix and match everything. I'm going to keep it short and sweet if you guys have any questions about my grow or you have questions about growing please ask I like to share knowledge and I have no problems giving you some of my secrets. Like I said I'm not perfect I have been doing it for a while I know what it takes.
20190308_092539.jpg
20190308_092539.jpg
20190215_104948.jpg
20190110_055227.jpg

20181124_135812.jpg
20181119_065401.jpg
20181108_103457.jpg
Good Labor Day

Hello everybody. I guess you could say I'm back and I never quit growing and ive been growing for over 10 years not the greatest grower but not the worst grower.

I've been growing Girl Scout cookie Platinum cut for three and a half years. I am on YouTube and have been making videos of my grows consistently for about 7 years.

I have a 4000 Watt HPS 12 x 12 room where I use about 10 x 10 of the area to actually grow in the rest has equipment. I use electronic dimmable ballast with air cooled hoods. I run to carbon filters I want a 12in buy 24in with a 6in inline fan connected to it inside the room and recirculate that are. The other one is a 16 by 48 filter bolted to the ceiling that draws air in from the room and circulates through the hoods and then I exhaust that out the room. My lawyer actually told me the more you spend on Odor Control the less I'll spend on him. I used to run CO2 and have all the equipment but since I don't have a completely sealed room I don't really see the point in it. I've been growing Girl Scout cookie Platinum cut number three and a half years maybe four and I averaged somewhere between 100 and 120 grams per plant in a 5-gallon Lowe's bucket I use Happy Frog. The standard Harvest with 25 plants will pull somewhere between 5 and 6 lb. Now if any of you have grown girl scout you know it's a high quality not a huge producer. And one of the first comments I get from the not too intelligent is why are your buds so small and I usually say because you are inexperienced and have no idea what you're saying. I use quite a bit of different nutrients and have experienced many many different brands. I mix and match everything. I'm going to keep it short and sweet if you guys have any questions about my grow or you have questions about growing please ask I like to share knowledge and I have no problems giving you some of my secrets. Like I said I'm not perfect I have been doing it for a while I know what it takes.View attachment 254481 View attachment 254481 View attachment 254483 View attachment 254484

Latest posts

Back