How wide are your leaves?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldSkool

Stubborn as an ol' mule..
Reaction score
Hey all.

Thought we'd have a little fun...

How wide is your fattest leaf you have growing right now?

One of my Indica's has leaves that measure 1 5/16" across at the widest point.

Anyone beat me? :ccc:

Oldskool

OldSkool said:
One of my Indica's has leaves that measure 1 5/16" across at the widest point.

Anyone beat me? :ccc:

Oldskool

Do you mean leaf BLADES? Some of the outdoor growers have leaves that are probably close to a foot across...:cool:

Yeah, blades. Not longways, across the center of an individual leaf finger.
Find the fattest leaf and measure across the leaf sideways, as if you were going to cut it in half.

INDOOR plants, only!:holysheep:

lmao...all men answering a #$% measuring contest....:hubba: :giggle: :rofl: :laugh:

that pretty much stopped all the guys from posting...LOLOLOLOLOL

we all rock!

awwwwww shucks guys dont be embarassed. we wont judge you on your width. Much.

Is this a tricky question ? im just curious LOL :D mine sativa mixed measure over 2 inches wide !!!

My wife is sittin next to me Stoney.... so I cant lie ? :D

Are we allowing for shrinkage here"

because I just watered mine

"P"

Stoney and Asian sky. You guys telling the truth? 2 inches wide across one individual leaf finger left to right? That's huge! Gotta prove it. I'll show you mine if you show me yours...;)

LOL . Im not a show and tell person :hubba: . But im assure you that my fat indica is about 2 inches = P ........and my is ....in the ball point too if you know what i mean :D

You guys telling the truth? 2 inches wide across one individual leaf finger left to right? That's huge! Gotta prove it.
:cool: ..............

2inchfan.JPG

OldSkool said:
Stoney and Asian sky. You guys telling the truth? 2 inches wide across one individual leaf finger left to right? That's huge! Gotta prove it. I'll show you mine if you show me yours...;)
Yeah, what Hick said...

Mine look just like that.

I have some like that... OD though. I can snap photos if really wanted.

Latest posts

Back