Howdy from TX! ;]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kasia

stoner *****
Reaction score
My name is Kasia.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm from EDIT, Texas.
I am looking forward to talking to all of you.
:giggle:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <:-------:
7. Please post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as 3 pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them. Also we discovered that quite a number pictures hosted on other sites gets deleted after some time making the threads worthless on our forums.

8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.

Wow...hello. You might want to remove the pic of yourself. Not a very safe move. Welcome to MP though.

Ohhhh how I forget that not everyone lives in a place where the cops just really do NOT care.

Sorry about that! :doh:​

well Kasia nice to have you here..I didnt get the pleasure of the pic and I too dont worry about:cop:..I worry more about the thugs that wanna Rip me..so as rule #8 says be safe..safe..safe..not sure why the city was edited out..I tell folks Im from Seattle all the time...and I think its a small city:p

Happy Growing girl

glad to see you i just left funky town and think it would have been cool to have said welcome in person but this will do.
happy growing...

BigO said:
I live in west Texas Kasia 2 miles on the other side of the boondocks.
Its a $ 200 ticket for a joint If thay find weed in the car its off to jail
cultivation gets you 5 to 99
so be safe

Fortunately, in this part of Texas as long as you have less than a gram on you all they can do is give you a warning.
I've gotten pulled over with weed in my car numerous times.​

Kasia said:
Fortunately, in this part of Texas as long as you have less than a gram on you all they can do is give you a warning.

I've gotten pulled over with weed in my car numerous times.​

Man Bro,,I sure wish I had seen yur towns name. I was born in Texas and lived from the east to the west and south to north,,and all the places I ever lived in Texas would bust yur *** for weed,,and enjoy ever minute of the bust. Im not saying some Cops wont give ya a break,,but very very very few.;)

WeedHopper said:
Man Bro,,I sure wish I had seen yur towns name. I was born in Texas and lived from the east to the west and south to north,,and all the places I ever lived in Texas would bust yur *** for weed,,and enjoy ever minute of the bust. Im not saying some Cops wont give ya a break,,but very very very few.;)

Perhaps the presence of breasts gets me out of a lot of trouble? :p

Kasia said:
Perhaps the presence of breasts gets me out of a lot of trouble? :p

Dang it,,Im gonna have to get me some then.:D Hell, I wont even need to bug my Wife no more.:hubba:

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey welcome Texas (kasia). I'm sure that your going to enjoy the company here. Lot's of good folks, and great growers. Be sure to peruse the site rules if you would, that way you will avoid any problems. You will find the rules few, and easy to abide with.
Pull up a good comfy chair, and get ready to read, read, read. Should you find that you have a question that isn't mentioned in the forums, then just sing out and someone will try to help pretty darn quick.
Don't take any hassle from anyone here, and if you should have a problem then yell out to one of the Mods and we will help you to try and fix whatever is going wrong. No live links please, and filter any pics that you intend to post as cell phone pics often have the location where the pic was taken stored with the pic. Be savvy and be safe.

Oh yeah, That's cheating using those as your get out of jail card free, LOL, but if it works right ??

Pull up that comfy chair, and prepare to enjoy your time here, and Oh yeah, hold this---->:48:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

WeedHopper said:
Dang it,,Im gonna have to get me some then.:D Hell, I wont even need to bug my Wife no more.:hubba:

would sure make taking showers a lot more fun too!!!

PencilHead said:
I'm guessing man boobs don't count.

If you find the one cop that's into that then go for it! lol
:rolleyes:

PencilHead said:
I'm guessing man boobs don't count.

Showem to the next Cop that pulls you over,,and get back to us.:doh:

Well well, looks like there be a Texas Kitten come to play in our sand box. Howdy Kasia, welcome to our humble forum. Thats a hint by the way. A true Texan will spot it.

Latest posts

Back