Howdy from TX! ;]

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WeedHopper said:
Showem to the next Cop that pulls you over,,and get back to us.:doh:

Trust, if my skinny axe had some and I thought it would do me some good, I'd show 'em off. But, hey, I'm game--I'll give it a try anyway.

PencilHead said:
Trust, if my skinny axe had some and I thought it would do me some good, I'd show 'em off. But, hey, I'm game--I'll give it a try anyway.

Yeah,,me too. I just dont have any yet.:rolleyes:

PencilHead said:

Please, let me know how this works out for y'all! I'm dying to know how quickly they release you from your holding cells!

Don't drop the sooooap! :hubba:

TexasMonster said:
Well well, looks like there be a Texas Kitten come to play in our sand box. Howdy Kasia, welcome to our humble forum. Thats a hint by the way. A true Texan will spot it.

Also, not a true Texan. I'm an import. :yay:

Yeah, anybody gets a call that starts: "You have a call from a correctional institute..." it'll be me looking for bail money.

Kasia said:
Please, let me know how this works out for y'all! I'm dying to know how quickly they release you from your holding cells!

Don't drop the sooooap! :hubba:

Also, not a true Texan. I'm an import. :yay:

i too am imported from La. where is it you cum from

Latest posts

Back