Howdy Strangers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blancolighter

Reaction score
Hey MPers, been a while!

I went off for a cross country trek for a good part of the summer and fall, I highly recommend such outings, it makes it easier to realize what a darn cool place this is.

Anyways, I'll be around here and there, oh, what happened to the thanks button?

And damn, there are some sexy lookin buds hangin round this site, I'm glad some things don't change...

howdy, and welcome back. i remember your handle.

Wb glad to see you made. Mp's own survivorman! They took the ty button out, i think it was clogging the system er something like that.....it was causing temporary difficulties please stand by:eek:

Hey, look what the cat dragged in??? lol Nice to have you back from the big adventure. I wish we had a campfire we all could sit around and listen to all the stories. Oh well, have fun. Got any grow plans?

:welcome::48: Glad to see a friend return. It's thanks to you for calming a ol'hot head down that I got a ol'MVP thanks again

Well thanks for all those warm fuzzies everybody, it's nice to be back. Indeed I do have grow plans, cause my grow never stopped! (much love to the wife for that one, much love and a lifetime of favors owed). She kept thegirls lookin pretty good and since I've been back they've been just beautiful. Little girls really do need both their parents it seems. I'll throw some pics up here in a little pit, show off what I have goin on... Still usin a 600, 400, 250, and LED...

Welcome back BL...

Nice to see a friendly pot loving face return to MP...:eek: I look forward to seeing your new grow... I wonder if you could put a grow room in a motor home... Maybe use T5's when on the go but use HPS when hooked up at a campsite? :rolleyes: Nice way to travel if you could work out the kinks...:p

Peace!:cool:

Thought I would throw up a few pics of my little grow and a couple of my ladies who were just beggin me to bust out the camera and take some naughty pics. Man life is Good.

Anyways, I keep a perpetual grow goin in my cabinets, kinda organized chaos. The LED I use for vegging has completely won me over and I would recommend a good LED system to anyone for vegging. Already paid for itself in the past year and a half with energy and supplies (bulbs) saved. Anyways, I keep it at the height seen in the pic and it gives good light coverage without much stretching.

Right now those cabinets are goin with almost too many different strains to be sane, but the variety is nice. Right now I have goin Mango, Sensi Star, hindu kush or afghan (gifted the clone, cant remember), AK-47, White Rhino, Purple Lady, MK-Ultra, and LA Confidential, Mikado, and a buddies breeding project.

Oh, and the plant pics are: 1. Sensi Star with a couple weeks left 2. Afghaan or hindu kush wit a little left 3. wider shot, same plant 4. Mango about a week out

Wish I could smoke em with ya'll!

Ha, yea dirtyol, I have those day dreams all the time. Couldn't do it though, I would be too tempted to get pulled over, just to see the cops face and watch him piss his pants when he sees whats up. Thats why I keep my treks powered by my own muscles, keeps me too tired for that sorta mischief.

DSC_1785.JPG

DSC_1786.JPG

DSC_1787small.jpg

DSC_1794small.jpg

afsmall.jpg

DSC_1791small.jpg

hey , i remember you and damn that looks great :) welcome back

Sweet jeebus! Mighty fine ladies ya got there! Nice to see L.E.D.'s at work.

looks sweet man. gonna be some sticky scissors there soon. is your rhino glittering? check out the two i just took down in my sig. a multi strain grow also. everything is jarred now, and the party has just begun...:D ...

i smoked a friend out with some white rhino tonight. he was seriously blazed down hard...mine turned really, really white with trichs galore man. looked like glittering diamonds of sunshine on the snow...:cool: ...

rock on bro...keep her green...

Beautiful man...don't know ya...but it's always good to see someone coming back that knows what they are doing. Looks like you got alot to offer man...NICE, Welcome Back.

Latest posts

Back