Hurricane Warning From FL panhandle to Louisiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Silver Bullet Special

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this up to give those in the path of this a heads up this storm is supossed to intensify tomorrow(Monday) when it reaches Tampa FL.

hxxp://www.weather.com/news/weather-hurricanes/atlantic-depression-storm-nine-20120817

Be safe, make sure you have a few days of water stored up and canned goods. Gas up your car if possible all the gas stations sold out where I'm at!

With its massive size and ponderous movement, Tropical Storm Isaac was gaining strength Monday as it headed toward the Gulf Coast. The next 24 hours would determine whether it brought the usual punishing rains and winds — or something even more destructive harkening back to the devastation wrought seven years ago by Hurricane Katrina.

Supposed to bring maybe an inch or so of rain through here.Hopefully Mr Isac doesnt soak me girls to bad.

I fled from a direct hit by Hurricane Ivan in 2004 . . . had a good time fishing in Arkansas !!

nothing you wanna mess around with . . . stay safe

Latest posts

Back