I can't afford to get sick ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaonehundred

I Am No1&No1 Is Perfect
Reaction score
I recently went to the ER because I had a fever of 107. Even though I did not want to go my girlfriend made go, so they had me sit on one of their uncomfterable bed and gave me a tylenol and I was probably there for 1hr. I now have a hospital bill of $1,330 I know this is not much but to me it is. My mom recently had surgery to remove throat cancer and I can already imagine her bill .. This is crazy I should go to school and become a DR.

aaonehundred said:
I now have a hospital bill of $1,330 I know this is not much but to me it is.

Dude, I don't think anyone is going to say a $1300 tylenol is a bargain, that is horrible. We take for granted here in Canada the social health care system and we complain about the lineups, but that is just crazy :eek:

aaonehundred said:
I recently went to the ER because I had a fever of 107. Even though I did not want to go my girlfriend made go, so they had me sit on one of their uncomfterable bed and gave me a tylenol and I was probably there for 1hr. I now have a hospital bill of $1,330 I know this is not much but to me it is. My mom recently had surgery to remove throat cancer and I can already imagine her bill .. This is crazy I should go to school and become a DR.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune...BUT In defense of our system it's called get a job with health care or pay for insurance and stop wining. You wouldn't be moaning if they saved your life and it's hard to believe you had a temp of 107 and one Tylenol cured you in an hour, gee next time you'll know what to do.... There's more to it than that....Hope you feel better and more importantly your mom, probably worth the money at any expense. Go to school and become a DR and you will see their insurance costs , etc., living is not cheap! Grow some herb... :p

The New Girl said:
Sorry to hear of your misfortune...BUT In defense of our system it's called get a job with health care or pay for insurance and stop wining. You wouldn't be moaning if they saved your life and it's hard to believe you had a temp of 107 and one Tylenol cured you in an hour, gee next time you'll know what to do.... There's more to it than that....Hope you feel better and more importantly your mom, probably worth the money at any expense. Go to school and become a DR and you will see their insurance costs , etc., living is not cheap! Grow some herb... :p

:rofl: Some defence. No thanks. I pay my taxes, and am glad I can go to a hospital anytime I want and get medical treatment free of charge without having a wallet biopsy done before being treated. When I leave I can concentrate on getting better and not worry about the financial burden placed on my family.

Hope you stay well aaonehundred
Off to light one up for you
Dexter:bongin:

The New Girl said:

#@$*@!!!

Get a job or suffer?

So much for that whole "Freedom" thing....

The New Girl said:
Whats with the wining?. . . I have insurance it pays shyt. .and YES I had a temp of 107 yes 107 and yes I had 2 tylenols and 4 cups of water because my body was soo dehydrated that I was almost hallucinating. I don't know about the "defense of our system"? are you in the medical field or something? And trust me im not moaning I can't afford to have a Dr. Save my life .. .Not trying to be sarcastic either New Girl its all love, it just when I recived the bill it ruined my high. Im just glad me and my family are in good health and still alive so Ill quit with the complaining ..

Yea same thing happend to me.

But i went like 3 times...still feel like crap.. but all the doctor did was feel my throat and chek behind my ears...stuckk a stick in my mouth. and the other times was one for stds...came out clean..and 3rd time i had some problem wit my sides...i thoguh it was a kideny porblem but turned out to be nothin...and now ther billin me for like $2000.

Ill die before i pay them one penny.

clanchattan said:
and the reason health care costs so much is.................

(1) Privatization and profit margins.

(2) Special interest groups and Lobbyists.

(3) Big Pharm and Big Medical Supply industries. (See #1)

It is WRONG to make a PROFIT off medicine.

PERIOD.

aaonehundred said:
Whats with the wining?. . . I have insurance it pays shyt. .and YES I had a temp of 107 yes 107 and yes I had 2 tylenols and 4 cups of water because my body was soo dehydrated that I was almost hallucinating. I don't know about the "defense of our system"? are you in the medical field or something? And trust me im not moaning I can't afford to have a Dr. Save my life .. .Not trying to be sarcastic either New Girl its all love, it just when I recived the bill it ruined my high. Im just glad me and my family are in good health and still alive so Ill quit with the complaining ..

myself...I hate hospital, hate foods there, hate dr. there nurse always kinky with nurse men.. all that... I dont like hospital.. if I do get cut.. I do get fishing hook, fishing string.. and sew the cuts.. works the same.. with pliers..
for colds and stomach pains.. I eats lemon or regular thyme seeds.. it works! you need to focus on natural remedies, I have not got sick for 3 years... many thanks to THC... and all that from marijuana no sick for pretty long time.. plus always eat anything lot that hasvitamin C and potassium that prevent from body dehydrates and smoking too much can cause dehydrate too hee hee haha..:p slow down a little :D I do gag when I cough every time I take hit from pretty pipe ya not alone.. :eek:

The Effen Gee said:
(1) Privatization and profit margins.

(2) Special interest groups and Lobbyists.

(3) Big Pharm and Big Medical Supply industries. (See #1)

It is WRONG to make a PROFIT off medicine.

PERIOD.

words of wisdom ^^^

Latest posts

Back