i lost a toddler...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampvixin

vampvixin
Reaction score
ok i moved my 4 toddlers outside cuz we were getting readt for a rain and i know that rain water is natures own miracle grow. but any how one top came off. will it still grow if the root is still intact under the dirt?also i heard a great blunt rolling tip that really works...after u roll it pop it in microwave for 10 second what a life saver. any1 heard this?BTW isnt it kinda ironic that yet once again a female to the rescue...i mean once again a male is discarded due to non needed use...lmao and "yes I am."Oh yeah is it paronia or has it occured to anyone else that "the man" could track blunt purchase if a credit card is used.....or is that overboard?

y would the man go after u for purchasing blunts? by blunts im assuming u mean cigars like dutches and stuff and not an actual L. unless ur under 18, u have nothing to worry about.

and ive done the microwave method. text it, micro for few secs.

i'm not sticking a blunt in the microwave, your nuking your THC...

I roll a joint then wave a lighter under it really fast back and forth and it will take ALL the slack out of the joint and make it tight as ****.

Latest posts

Back