I love the outdoors mt biking hikin swimming or just going to the beach

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love the outdoor... Always have there's a place in California called "the hot springs deep creek" located at the Hisperia mountains its a little peace of heaven with a small lagoon and hot springs only sand and rocks no mud the river runs through we go every year all my friends love this place I once woke up to a rattle snake ...LOL :holysheep:

Now days I'm riding on my Mt. bike through trails I get to see a lot of wild life I take pictures of birds and other aniimals I saw a lot of red cardenals birds and I was like 15-20 feet aways from a herd of around 20 deer all sizes big males, females and babies. they weren't afraid I set there for about 10 minutes just watching them eat LOl:D

so yeah Im looking for some new stuff other than what dew already lol.... i'm thinking I can add soccer

I love the outdoors, too, but I am more of a fresh water person than a salt water person (prefer lakes, rivers, reservoirs etc to the ocean). We have tons and tons of hot springs around here--there is a huge amount of geothermal activity in the area. I used to do as lot of white water rafting in my younger days. Getting older has slowed me down some. The whitewater cataraft was swapped for a fishing cataraft. The mountain bike went to my grandson and I am using my ATV to get around those mountain roads now. Tons and tons of wildlife here too. There were about 30 head of elk sunning themselves on the golf course a few days ago.

We got about 6" of snow, so I am a ways away from summer activities, but the ATV is chained up and my new dog and I (named him Bo) have been out for several outings--he loves riding on the 4-wheeler.

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I love the outdoor... Always have there's a place in California called "the hot springs deep creek" located at the Hisperia mountains its a little peace of heaven with a small lagoon and hot springs only sand and rocks no mud the river runs through we go every year all my friends love this place I once woke up to a rattle snake ...LOL :holysheep:

Now days I'm riding on my Mt. bike through trails I get to see a lot of wild life I take pictures of birds and other aniimals I saw a lot of red cardenals birds and I was like 15-20 feet aways from a herd of around 20 deer all sizes big males, females and babies. they weren't afraid I set there for about 10 minutes just watching them eat LOl:D

so yeah Im looking for some new stuff other than what dew already lol.... i'm thinking I can add soccer

Yual eats the snake fur breakfast pilgrem?

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Yual eats the snake fur breakfast pilgrem?

BWD

I wish we did. it got away very slowly didn't seem very scared we did try to make it go away with stones but later on we saw another rattle snake i think it was the same one. later on on are way back to the car my female friend almost stepped on a snake it wasn't a rattle it was kinda long a bit thick with yellow and black lines. any how next time If I see a rattle sknake I'll make it a nice meal if is big enough don't worry i'll b careful

Dr. Robertsozki said:
I wish we did. it got away very slowly didn't seem very scared we did try to make it go away with stones but later on we saw another rattle snake i think it was the same one. later on on are way back to the car my female friend almost stepped on a snake it wasn't a rattle it was kinda long a bit thick with yellow and black lines. any how next time If I see a rattle sknake I'll make it a nice meal if is big enough don't worry i'll b careful

Heck with careful pilgrem! just be full! snake good vittles ;)

BWD

The Hemp Goddess said:
I love the outdoors, too, but I am more of a fresh water person than a salt water person (prefer lakes, rivers, reservoirs etc to the ocean). We have tons and tons of hot springs around here--there is a huge amount of geothermal activity in the area. I used to do as lot of white water rafting in my younger days. Getting older has slowed me down some. The whitewater cataraft was swapped for a fishing cataraft. The mountain bike went to my grandson and I am using my ATV to get around those mountain roads now. Tons and tons of wildlife here too. There were about 30 head of elk sunning themselves on the golf course a few days ago.

We got about 6" of snow, so I am a ways away from summer activities, but the ATV is chained up and my new dog and I (named him Bo) have been out for several outings--he loves riding on the 4-wheeler.

I love fresh water too I also just like to look as view. backwoodsdrifter posted some beautiful places very colorful. thats how I like it. I love being high 'cause is a better view

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Heck with careful pilgrem! just be full! snake good vittles ;)

BWD

i gotta have snake is like growing weed my other dream is to skin it eat it and then wear it as a belt or something haha

Come on up take dip catch some rays eats little drink lots and smoke often ;)

BWD

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Come on up take dip catch some rays eats little drink lots and smoke often ;)

BWD

I would really like that OMG I can almost feel the water and the sun rays as Im really stone of some indica ... beautiful place we have here (planet earth) fresh water eat drink n smoke often ;) see ya soon BackwoodsDrifter

Latest posts

Back