I want to buy some mean pipes, any sites you guys know?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizoelio

Reaction score
From what i've read from the reviews on headshops it is damn near impossible to get a square deal on a good glass pipe.

Any reputable sites? How the heck is it easier to score beans and not pipes.

By reputable I mean sites you ordered from, tell me shipping time. I checked out Rollies.com awesome selection but crap shipping. Sucks :(

ive ordered lots of pipes and at least 2 bongs from them great stuff fast shipping dont know about the time as its been awhile ago

The wife smokes ,,,she has osteoprosis and some other spine desease and the smoke along with her pain meds realy help......I have been looking for a nice bong with a one man hit bowl....so if yall could post more links to head shops that would be cool....seems the days of head shops have disapeared, cant find any shops close to me.....thanks

are we allowed to post links to places?

i have a few places i shop at....anyone wants the links please PM me and i will give them to you :)

i am a bit of a glass addict :eek:

Glass Menagerie 037 (Medium).jpg

Not sure what you're looking to spend and if you want any custom stuff, but I strongly suggest checking out glasspipes.org. It's a site dedicated to glass workers who make some of the sickest pipes I've ever seen. A lot of them will do custom orders and stuff too. Just a thought.

get some PURPS from bcseedking.com under indoor-outdoor

LdyLunatic said:
are we allowed to post links to places?

i have a few places i shop at....anyone wants the links please PM me and i will give them to you :)

i am a bit of a glass addict :eek:

Sure LL, post away.:D

Sorry, just a pack of zigzags here.:cool:

Heya guys..

Yea lunatic post away! I hope we can post links to places we know already... that was point of asking hehe.

A custom pipe would be awesome since I am a writer... would be nice to have a theme bowl ... maybe some Shakespearean like a glass bowl with a skull at the bowl part.. then I can talk to it.

i'll check out glasspipes.org, any artist you reccomend? I don't care much about money, just getting a nice pipe and fast shipping. Don;t want to wait a month.

Latest posts

Back