I'm puzzled what this is.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
Hi guys

As far as I can make out this gold pendant, has the sign for a female on the right (gender symbol), what looks like the constellation of cancer and a birthstone being an amethyst for february but that does not tie up with cancer, also im presuming the numbers at the top refer to moon phases of the year, im totally lost as to what this item stands for, have any of you got any idea??

Odd thing.jpg

No idea, but it's very cool!

I would think something to do with astrology or something...

Gender, Birthstone, constellation in the middle. and the other bit looks like some kind of sickle

6362B-sickle.gif

I will do a better picture, not all detail can be seen in this, hey JeSus , thanks for looking, I wont thank Mom, she is plain ol nosey and wants to see everything lmao.

HippyInEngland said:
I will do a better picture, not all detail can be seen in this, hey JeSus , thanks for looking, I wont thank Mom, she is plain ol nosey and wants to see everything lmao.

:p gee thanks.

:p

H.G.I.L = 8.7.9.12 ??

Is that soild (real) gold??

maybe hgil stands for something?

anything on the flip side?

I'm just guessing, but it appears to be an ancient priestess medallion worn during the sacrifices to the gods during the equinox months of March, July, September, and December by the Incans. Or, it could be a birthday medallion with the months of the Mother's children's birth, represented by the numbers and the respective astrological symbols. I suspect that the gem is the Mother's birthstone. Then again, ...Holy Sheet! This is good weed!!!

Its a key.

you put that on a staff that at the right hieght will direct the light that shines through that stone to the right place on the map. X marks the spot where you cook your pickles and feed them to gigantic tears that will drown plankton cuz whats up is up and whats down is up

Better pics, I showed this to someone and they think its the constellation of pisces not cancer, pisces ties up with the birthstone colour of amethyst, still no closer to solving this mystery.

Odd 1.jpg

Odd 2.jpg

Maybe it means absolutley nothing at all. Just a loada rubbish manufactured for tourists.

willie, my thought was a "Mother's" medallion, as well. :cool:

Maybe it a key to the National Treasure !!!

Maybe hang it over ur plants, it just might give them good luck and make them the Biggest Buds u ever see.

Latest posts

Back