I'm so happy!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
As some of you know my mom was told her breast cancer had returned a few months ago and it was on her liver. She almost died in october after a sugery to remove fluid from her lungs. She's been going through chemo since december. Today she had another P.E.T. scan and her doctor told her they couldn't find any sign of cancer anywhere in her body. So she'll continue chemo untill the end of may the all she has to do is take a pill and they said she'll be fine with regular check ups.. yay

Awsome Bro,,I just went thru over a year of my Mom being in the Hospital very very sick. Shes much better now.
Glad to hear shes gonna be OK Slowmo.

nice to hear bout your mom slowmo. i will pray to god for her nice health.

thanks so much. its been a rough 6 months here so we really needed this news. i can't describe how it felt to hear she's gonna be ok after nearly losing her just a few months ago..

slowmo77 said:
As some of you know my mom was told her breast cancer had returned a few months ago and it was on her liver. She almost died in october after a sugery to remove fluid from her lungs. She's been going through chemo since december. Today she had another P.E.T. scan and her doctor told her they couldn't find any sign of cancer anywhere in her body. So she'll continue chemo untill the end of may the all she has to do is take a pill and they said she'll be fine with regular check ups.. yay

:yay: thats wonderfull news slowmo....you just lifted me up from a little low this morning...lets Smke

:48:

I love to hear when someone makes a recovery from something like this.
Best wishes to your mom.

That is wonderful news Slowmo.

Best wishes and here is a :bong1: for an quick recovery:bong:

Thats fantastic, I lost a cousin my age at this time last year, even though we were not that close it really got to me. All the best for her future!!

Good to hear, I wish her many healthy years to come.. My mother is a breast cancer survivor as well. I don't know what I would do without her.

thanks everyone. i really makes me feel good to share this news with everyone here. i know alot of ppl have issues like this everyday and don't talk about it on here. i just want everyone to know that just because a doctor tells you something doesn't make it 100%. where there is a will there is a way as long as we keep fighting things can change.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

i tried to give everyone rep but i gave to much for one day. i'll get the last few tomorrow. lol

thats great man good to hear best of luck to u and your fam :clap:

AWESOME!!! That's the best news I've heard all day. :)

Latest posts

Back