Indoor marijuana farms popping up in suburban neighborhoods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Les Kjemhus, a 30-year veteran of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and consultant for police departments on indoor cannabis cultivation investigations has complied a list indoor, marijuana cultivation signs.

* Windows covered with black plastic or tightly shut to prevent light from escaping

* Unexplained power surges or power "brownings" in neighborhood

* On garbage days, residence does not put out garbage

* Resident enters and leaves through garage door only and doesn't use front or side doors

* Flyers left in the mailbox or on the ground at the front door

* Air conditioners running during winter

* Children's toys and bikes left outside with no children living, or seen at residence

Thats a fantastic list. I hope this guy is at the top of his field...

Fadeux said:
* Children's toys and bikes left outside with no children living, or seen at residence

I don't understand that one...:eek:

did any of you watch the video at the bottom of that page

"It's low risk. You're not drawing a lot of attention to yourself," Duff said. "There's not a lot of traffic in and out of a particular residence."

now thats sound advice. ;) Thanks dude...and this dude "thinks" this is something new.... :p :rofl:

lol its always a little chinese guy,i just wonder how they get everthing in lolshit those were some big grow opps and whos gonna think a little chinese guy is gotta green house literally.lolPS

...."something new" ???? hehehee....

this is just one op in NE Ohio...hundreds of billions $$$ going south and then west...

If this aint a reason to LEGALIZE IT then I dont know what is...sheesh!!!!!!!!

:( all that poor innocent EQUIPMENT just getting tossed around like its garbage, sad too cause look at all the beauty's it grew. :hubba:

the worst part is the millions... negative, billions they spend on enforcing laws against nonviolent offenders. makes me wanna cry.

Latest posts

Back