InSpirational Hash/Oil Shots...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Magoo

Didn't see a thread like this on here... so here goes.... Put up those pics people.... It wasn't til I saw some ooey gooey photos that I entered the realm of hash and oil..... maybe we can inspire someone to do the same....

Remember what Bubbleman says...

'Herb is the messenger, bubble is the message'

:peace:

IMG_2245.JPG

That looks delicious. I've seen and read how to make hash. I'm curious to learn how to make the type in your pics.

This is some Strawberry Cough (cut gifted from a friend) hash, made from buds QWISO style... (quick wash isopropyl-alchohol 91%) then purged using a double boiler....

Use buds, or frosty leaf, without breaking it up, or freezing it.... when you break it up I find that a-lot more impurities get in it, and it tends to stay oily... when you run nice buds or some nice leaf... it will naturally harden up like the amber mosquito stone in Jurassic Park.... as you like it :peace:

I downloaded a movie on limewire on how to make hash. Very cool, first take a soap screen and put a container under the screen. Next put your leaves or bud on the screen and rub against the screen until you have very little left on the screen. Repeat as many times until satisfied of what is in your container. Take the powder or thc and put it in a celiphane wrapper from a cigarette box. Fold it up really tight. Then put that into some newspaper and fold that. Soak it in a little water. Then put in oven on 175F for 10 minutes. Let cool then unwrapp it. The finished product looks square and very professional and neat. Looked like a hersheys candy bar. Well this was the exact direction on the video. If you have morpheus or limewire type in weed or hash and you will see the video. Took only 5 minutes to download.

Later:cool:

:peace: Some more shots for ya.... lets get it going.... I know some of you out there have some mouth watering photos... let's see them...!!!! :)

IMG_2268.JPG

There are also a-lot of very useful videos on youtube, Jorge Cervantes has the best video I've seen for making bubble hash... makes it look like some 13 year old kid could do it while wiggin' out to their ps3..... oh well..... we def need some more pics on here.....

Beautiful Hash!
Butane is good also!
Not tried the bags.

Latest posts

Back