jus a bit paranoid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

romeo_rulez

Reaction score
hey guys..
iam growin marijuana for the first time and i got everything set up...i jus need to germinate and start the process but u know i got my small fair of doubts about security.

cuz i keep on hearin **** like ppl gettin caught cuz of spikes or high electricity bill...and its jus buggin me...iam thinkin if i do everything right the smell and light wont be a problem ..i will cover them up good but electricity is buggin me...

i will be usin jus one 400 watt bulb...and with my calculation jus say usin it for a 16 hr period everyday for a month ...with say about .085/kWh (also i have a ballast which will increase my watts extra 15%+ bulb so total watts will be 460):

" A: Your cost of energy (usually identified as "KWH" charge on your electric bill)
B: The total watts of your lighting system
C: The total operating hours ("ON" time) of your lighting system per month.
Formula = A * B/1000 * C = Total Energy "

.085*(460/1000)*(16*30)
= approx $19

now my question is ...what is a normal electricity usage for a house (i rent a 4plex and has 3 bedrooms)? any ideas please post....

how much electricity should i use not to raise any eyebrows?

if any one has encounted problems with the cops or anything durin growin ..how did they find out ?

or any tips from your experience for extra security and to not get in **** with the cops...cuz last thing i want is to **** up cuz of a small thing...

thanks a lottttttt
see ya guys

I went to a public utility website and found that a 14 cubic foot freezer runs 685 watts constantly (24/0). This item would be a reasonable addition to any home, and a welcome addition to most. It seems to me that if you stay under that usage total, you'd be pretty safe.

an air con unit can run upto 1200w.;)

main thing is...watch ya smells....make sure nobody can see big orange glows and the number one reason why peeps get caught is they "TELL OTHER PEOPLE!!!"

have locks on the door.

follow that and ya pretty much have nothing to worry about.

cranky

The average house uses 31kw a day, It takes 3 times the average house usage (93kw a day) to raise eyebrows around here.

your 400watt is fine and you will hardley notice it on your bill.

I think it's ironic as hell that irl you have to be so damn careful, but out here in cyber we can all scream it from the rooftops! ;)

Latest posts

Back