Just Ordered From Dr. Chronic ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
Well kids ... I took a deep breath ... and ordered some of Nirvana's White Widow from dr chronic ... big breath because I used my credit card ... I've seen others have done it with no problems so I said the f word and clicked the mouse ... :shocked:Forty bucks for Nirvana's WW to the door ... not bad ... This will be a great investment ... no doubt ... :woohoo:Just as others have done I will let you know what happens ... :hubba::bong2:

Update ...

I already got a confirmation email from Dr ... :woohoo:

good luck lots of peeps have taken that chance with a cc i know i have and have never had any problems with shipment or anything and i live in the states hope it works out

Thanks Mr/Ms risktaker ... like the username by the way ... that's what this game is all about ... taking risks ... I'm looking forward to growing the great white widow ... :woohoo:

Got an email yesterday from Dr. Chronic stating my order has been mailed ... :woohoo:

i cant wait til i start my white widows next month.i've heard it packs quite the punch..we'll see though =)

Well folks I got my beans from Dr. Chronic ... no freebies though just 10 WW seeds ... I have put them in water and are germinating them as I type ... just wanted to make a record of receiving them ... took 8 days ... lot faster than peakseeds ... but I did get two free seeds from them if that counts for anything.

Too bad about the freebies though ... might have been an insintive for me to order again ... :hubba:

Glad you got your order. He usually will give you freebies if you ask.

How do you do that ... "you got any free seeds you can let me have? " something like that?

yea,or tell him members of this forum told you that he gives freebies when asked.he comes to this forum every once in a while.

Well it's a mute point since I've already got my order ...
... I'm a bit concern about these spouts ... I germinated them the day I got them ... the next day the tap root broke through, but after 3 day the tap root hasn't developed at all ...check out the picture ... the tap root should be long by now ...

... anyway ... I planted them today ... I have my doubt about them ... I used some superthrive to wet the soil ... only time will tell now ...

WhiteWidow.JPG

when i see that they have cracked i then put mine in soil asap..leaving them in water with no air getting to them and being under water with a cracked shell im sure is what caused them to put growth on hold for a second.. they should still germ just givum a few days. i just had 10 beans all crack their shells and i put them in soil and i still got nothing coming up so time will tell.. goodluck

I've left seeds in the cup of water after they cracked open and their tap roots grow ... perhaps it this particular strain? ... well we shall see ... hopefully they will take ... thanks

I used the paper towel method and had to take them off the seedling heat pad to get them to sprout. They were my latest poppers.

The flower level is pretty warm ... I planted them and they are on the clone and baby level ... much cooler ... I will keep my eyes on them ... hopefully they will pop ...

Well fellow growers ... I'm not real happy with the preformance of these seeds:hitchair: ... two of the four pop up, but they don't look happy at all ... I planted them on the 13th ... perhaps they are slow to develop at first?:watchplant: My SSHz was so much slower than the others I hope this will be the case as well ... I'm not sure about the two that didn't pop ... I don't think they are going to make it so I started to germinate 2 more seeds ... that means only four left if these don't make it ... :shocked:

... as you can see by the picture ... they don't look happy at all ... and I have them in pro-mix professional potting soil ... one of the best ...

... so what do you guys and gals think?:joint4:

sproutWW.JPG

Latest posts

Back